Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
View attachment 779433

No way I can chain vape that guy though. ...
It's hard to say, but chances are you are chaining because of the low nic . It is quite possible if you went the route of obtaining a mtl device to accompany your current device and used a much higher nic, you might not feel the need to CV. In those mtl devices, you can try 12, 18, or even 24mg to satisfy and if that is to much TH, perhaps try the nic salts at even higher percentages. You don't know until you try....

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
View attachment 779433

The vaporesso has 6mg juice in it and I'm using a 0.4 coil (very little throat hit) and the ego aio pro has 11mg 70% PG juice with the airflow completely closed, which even with the 0.6 coil gives me a very tight draw - and a great throat hit. No way I can chain vape that guy though. In fact I can't chain vape either. I'd have to go down to 3mg and then, well...

I skipped over almost all of the words and only looked at pictures because it's still morning.

What jumped out to me was the fact that you're using two (I think) unadjustable mods. Maybe what you're describing as throat it, isn't the typical throat hit we talk about. Maybe what you need to do is bump up the wattage so you get a higher voltage vape. For me, when I want "throat hit", I use a regulated mod and vape at 4.7V.

TCHAKABUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

I actually think both @evan le'garde and @Vapefiend are right on the money.

I do get a fabulous throat hit at 12mg 70%PG on a 0.6 coil and their advice would make it that much better! Up the nic, up PG, different equipment. Adjustments.

My above post describes why, sadly, I can't try that right now. Hopefully will be able to soon!!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yeah I would try different combinations, including a MTL vape with much higher nic. If there are times you cannot be chain vaping, well, MTL devices can deliver more with less visible vapor, lots of folks who "prefer" DL at home take stealthier kits to work or use them when they don't want to be chain vaping all the time.

Then you have your sort of "middle of the road" vape situation where you are sub0ming, but maybe your resistances are slightly higher, you turn oown the wattage a bit, and well, that can be a valid strategy for someone who likes more vapor per puff, but also needs to tolerate higher nic, and not chain vape.

Good luck and welcome I'd suggest some playing around kind of a bit with everything. PG alone may solve your throat hit problem, but you sort of need higher nic if you want to drop the chain vaping, potentially.

Good luck,

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread