Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
This is my friends and family that I have tried to help and encourage. Hoping they will sometime soon. My mom was on oxygen for just about 10 years before she passed. And a smoker to the last. I do believe she would have tried and succeeded with this if it was there then.
We just gotta be there when they want to anytime. Don't give up.
$88.43 - I've converted 0% of people to vaping. I've tried and even supply my friends with equipment and juice. They vape but still smoke. :(

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
$97.53 - I do my best but get so frustrated with one friend. She breaks or loses equipment like crazy. And she doesn't want to do maintenance on anything. I've supplied her with over $200.00 of equipment and juice in the last 6 months. I'm still using the same two eGos that I got when I first started.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
$45.67

My building went non-smoking last year and the managers already knew I vaped, so it's cool with them... I even offered to help anybody that wanted to try ecigs. I have a bunch of disposables that I got for free, for anybody that wants them... but only one person has contacted me so far!!

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Northwest Indiana

Ecf has helped me so much in learning to rebuild plus learn the facts on the different styles of vaping. The people here are amazing and so friendly. I frequent a phone development fourm and have been for years. This fourm is so much more welcoming and people are more willing to help others learn. I honestly have not once felt un welcomed and have always had a bunch of people step forward to help me with anything.

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread