Getting ready to order a Reo Mini 2.1 - advice/reassurance needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I've been vaping for 9 months but I've only recently tried squonking and I love it. For Xmas I'm thinking of treating myself to a Reo Mini 2.1 18500. The Reo website isn't terribly informative and as I'm in the UK I want to order all the spares and accessories I might need at the same time because shipping charges from the USA can be exorbitant.

My trial shopping basket looks like this:
1 x reo mini 2.1 black wrinkle
1 x Reo mini and reo mini 2.1 repair kit
6 x Bottles 3ml (Does the reo mini take the 6ml bottles?)
1 x Delrin Button Cover
1 x 510 to 510 adapter (not sure why I might need this but for $2.50 I might as well get it now)

If any Reo owner would be kind enough to comment on whether this is sensible I would be very grateful.

Cheers

Chris

FEEDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Geordieland UK
They work fine, but a rebuildable gives a better hit, you can tailor the coil to hit your sweet spot, coils are easy to make, use a 1.6mm drill bit to wrap it on, fix it in place, & thread your wick, if you go to the stickies on here, there's great tutorials, for making them, it literally only takes a couple of minutes to make & fit one
Frank

They work fine, but a rebuildable gives a better hit, you can tailor the coil to hit your sweet spot, coils are easy to make, use a 1.6mm drill bit to wrap it on, fix it in place, & thread your wick, if you go to the stickies on here, there's great tutorials, for making them, it literally only takes a couple of minutes to make & fit one
Frank

Thanks Frank

txgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
Cheers Frank. Guess I will be saving up a few more pennies and getting the RM2

This really is the best option. I'm a week old Reo owner and couldn't be happier with the RM2. So much so that I've ordered another.

Prior to the reo I was using using an IGO-L. After learning about micro coils and the spectacular vape they provided, a Reo with a RM2 was a no brainer.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
+1 on the RM2. They are the perfect heater to complete the fresh squeezed juice on demand badness that is a REOsmod.

I started with cartos because I was scared that I couldn't RB an A.

Hogwash :). Once you try you will be amazed how intuitive and easy it is. And if you aren't getting the perfect vape, we got your back and will help you get it. You really have never vaped until you vape REO and a decently built RBA :)

Congrats bro :)

timk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Yakima, WA, USA
I've had my reo mini 2.1 for a few weeks now and it is the best thing I've used to date. My suggestion would be to order the Reo mini 2.1, reomizer 2.0, button cap, and either a spare spring or repair kit. I ended up ordering the button cap and repair kit later after receiving it because I just couldn't stand the idea of having it break down from fiddling or whatever reason. Button cap is great for my big fat thumbs lol :vapor:

Also ordered a standard 510 atomizer and tried that for about 30 seconds before putting the reomizer back on.

timk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Yakima, WA, USA
Hi,

I've been vaping for 9 months but I've only recently tried squonking and I love it. For Xmas I'm thinking of treating myself to a Reo Mini 2.1 18500. The Reo website isn't terribly informative and as I'm in the UK I want to order all the spares and accessories I might need at the same time because shipping charges from the USA can be exorbitant.

My trial shopping basket looks like this:
1 x reo mini 2.1 black wrinkle
1 x Reo mini and reo mini 2.1 repair kit
6 x Bottles 3ml (Does the reo mini take the 6ml bottles?)
1 x Delrin Button Cover
1 x 510 to 510 adapter (not sure why I might need this but for $2.50 I might as well get it now)

If any Reo owner would be kind enough to comment on whether this is sensible I would be very grateful.

Cheers

Chris

Btw, my reo came with a spare bottle and the repair kit comes with a spare bottle. So I have 3 now and have been told they last for a very long time. I thought I was wearing one out but it was just little lines from my finger nails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread