• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Getting really stoned from vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbrian

Nov 6, 2015
Just starting trying out e-cigs/vaping... at the moment I smoke marlboro lights (gold) and usually about 10 a day... I have smoked for about 15 years on and off.

First I picked up a blu tank starter that came with 18mg/ml liquid, i found this to be far too harsh on the throat the blue tank gave a horrible metallic burnt taste and it didn't really satisfy my feeling for smoking. The 18mg was also giving making me feel dizzy.

Next I tried a vype tank with 12mg/ml I found this to be a much better taste and not quite so harsh and gave me more of a feeling that I was drawing smoke (or in this case vapour) but I found that the tank was constantly flooding and I ended up with liquid drops on my lips which wasn't very pleasant.

I decided to give it one more try and put down a load more cash on a Jac Vapour E series with aero tank and ordered some 6mg Pg/Vg raspberry also branded by Jac Vapour. I finally thought I found something I could be happy with really great drag feeling smooth, a bit of vapour to exhale and not harsh on the throat at all, seemed buying better quality gear and dropping down to a light liquid really had me where I needed to be.

But now I find a vaping session on the Jac Vapour gear and liquid makes me feel pretty stoned. I have about the same amount of sessions a day as I did when smoking so like 10 sessions, but I think I vape less in a session than I did smoking so where a cig would maybe give me 10 drags I maybe only take 5 or 6 good drags in a vape session.

About 3-5 minutes after vaping I start to feel really stoned, not a really heavy stone, but something I remember exactly like smoking a light joint (not that i have for many years now) and it lasts for a good hour and it is definitely effecting my focus, but the thing is I still get a nicotine craving meaning that I can't be going over on nic dosage because I don't feel fulfilled in that way.

So what is going on? is there something else in the Jac Vapour liquid that is giving this effect, I am seriously wondering if there isn't some sort of canabis extract in the bloody liquid. Is this a normal effect when trying to switch over or not? will it pass? As much as you could see it as a pleasant experience I can't end up feeling stoned all the time legal or not and have no desire to.

I have ordered another 6mg liquid for another manufacturer to see if I get the same side effect, but if this carries on I will have to call it a day after spending near £100 trying to get something that works for me.

Any tips suggestions or is there something wrong here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread