Getting the Girlfriend an E-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
My wife has a 510 and doesn't want an eGo. She wants a slim ecig and I'll probably buy her a volt or a KR808, which is a compromise with better battery capacity that will allow more choices in cartos and attys. She also likes VG liquids and won't go anywhere near a juice with any kind of throat hit. I try various juices, hand my eGo to her to try, and she hands it back with a cough and says, "too strong".

TakenALeft67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
Va
I had no idea they made e-cig skins. Thats definitely something i'm going to look through.

Oh, and I talked with her a little more about it, she wants a darker pink color, and is willing to do something like a pink battery with a black atomizer or vice versa. Unfortunately it seems all the pink colors i'm finding are the dreaded "bubble-gum pink".

Thanks for the input ladies and gentlemen!!!

-Also just to be a little more specific, I am looking for something with a longer battery life than say 280mah, something comparable to an ego, but im also interested in any pv mods or anything with a little "feminine touch" she's a girly-girl for sure :)

Last edited:

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
I would check out the kGo and E-Power. Both are 3.7V PVs instead of the 3.3-3.4V that the eGo is. They both give a great vape and have really good battery life.
I use an E-Power and love it. The main difference for the E-Power compared to an eGo/kGo/Riva is that the E-power uses non-proprietary batteries. E-Power batteries cost $4-5 compared to eGo/kGo/Riva batteries that are $14-20, and they last longer before they need to be replaced. Also everything is replaceable on the E-Power, unlike the kGo/eGo/Riva. The E-Power batteries are 1050mah so they last a long time and I get on ang a day to a day and a half on one battery. I also find it much easier to carry a spare battery for the E-Power bc their about the size of a AA but alittle longer, and if needed just unscrew the switch and pop in a fesh battery. With an eGo, kGo, or Riva, to carry a spare you have to carry a second PV bc the tube, battery, and switch is all one unit. The E-Power is very affordable and comes in a variety of colors (black, SS, titanium, crome)

The kGo is also a really nice PV, even though its a proprietary battery PV. It gives a great vape and has an 1100mah battery so it lasts a long time. The kGo is also very affordable and comes in a variety of colors. One of the colors in pink, but you can also get it in black, crome, and SS

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
If you have some soldering skills you could pick up the parts for a box mod from MadVapes, and choose the Transparent Red AA or AAA box. Its not pink, but she might like it. But again this requires some soldering skill, or a friend with some soldering skills. Plus they have an insane number of choices for drip tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread