GG Amadeus RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo zio

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Italy
Hey Imeo, long time no see! Well, no read...

Interesting product, I viewed all the videos.
Listen up, plans about smaller diameter versions, maybe? I'm old fashioned, I know, but asking is for free, who knows. And... the tank becoming larger in diameter than the base... ouch! I know it's about capacity and the need of a minimum diameter for the glass not to be to brittle but it really takes away from the overall aesthetics - at least for me!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Aha, thanks, I thought about that. Me not really being a DL vaper I would like a smaller variant, but hey, let's see. And an option to buy tank or dripper version only?
this option exists Lo Zio. You can only buy the dripper. You cant buy only the tank of course but the price would be very similar if you could buy only the tank because dripper is only 2 more bodies

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
as lo zio said Stan buddy :)
I disagree sir. I find no issues with that O-ring in place. In fact I'm recommending to keep it there in my video, it is one perfectly important safety feature. You have actually designed it well - and it should be kept as-it-is.

RedBaron

Nov 18, 2018
Let's start a chalange. Who builds the highest Amadeus. 8ml I introduce.

Muhaha!
20181231_192219.jpg 20181231_192314.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo, I was wondering if you could give us an o-ring listing for Amadeus and the optional tank? Looked around and couldn't find any. :-(
I would love to random but the chezch machine shop put the right o-rings on amadeus, so I dont have the dimensions. They are also soft ones and I am not sure what shore they are, thats why I didnt put the list of o-rings this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread