Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
Hi all,
I'm in the market for a single coil RDTA that is newer than what I have. rta's and rda's have gotten better, new designs for coil mounting and airflow, but I'm not familiar with what new designs are out there for RDTA's. What I have now is the old AGA T-2 (genesis, but can be used as an RDTA), Kraken (genesis), and Wismec Theorem. I saw the Pyro v3 for dual coils is coming out, that looks interesting, is there something similar to that already out?

Reactions: Jebbn

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
I have the pyro v2, wotofo faris, oumier wasp nano rdta and gas mods nixon. I have the vapefly galaxies in the mail.

The wasp nano rdta is the only non squonkable rdta among them. I also really like it and wish it was squonkable. It is a little fiddley to fill but in the scheme of things it isnt that tricky.

I think I prefer the pyro2 to the faris but Im very much about single coil vaping and very much about low watts/temp and find that the pyro2 and faris for me are slightly over kill. I do like and use them though.

The Gas mods Nixons are fiddly and quite restricted at their sweet spot but Im beginning to quite enjoy them.
A nixon and a wasp nano are both in second place as my all day vape.
Im using one Nixon for flavoured juice because I think its a pretty good flavour rdta.
I really like the squonkable rdta format. Flavour of a dripper and the ease of an rta, a 10ml rta.
Im hoping the Galaxies rdta when it gets here suits me better than the wasp nano simply because it is squonkable, it maybe too restricted though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blitzdonlife

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
I have the pyro v2, wotofo faris, oumier wasp nano rdta and gas mods nixon. I have the vapefly galaxies in the mail.
The wasp nano rdta is the only non squonkable rdta among them. I also really like it and wish it was squonkable. It is a little fiddley to fill but in the scheme of things it isnt that tricky.
I think I prefer the pyro2 to the faris but Im very much about single coil vaping and very much about low watts/temp and find that the pyro2 and faris for me are slightly over kill. I do like and use them though
The Gas mods Nixons are fiddly and quite restricted at their sweet spot but Im beginning to quite enjoy them. A nixon and a wasp nano are both in second place as my all day vape. Im using one Nixon for flavoured juice because I think its a pretty good flavour rdta.
I really like the squonkable rdta format. Flavour of a dripper and the ease of an rta, a 10ml rta.
Im hoping the Galaxies rdta when it gets here suits me better than the wasp nano simply because it is squonkable, it maybe too restricted though.

I'm leaning towards getting the Vapefly galaxies mtl rdta. From what I have seen so far it is supposed to have great flavor, the airflow looks really well done, and building it seems very easy to do. When you get yours setup please let me know what you think of it.

Reactions: Jebbn

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
Gas mods has a new rdta out, it's called the hala. It has a deck just like the gr1, which was a great rda that offered superb flavor. It has the interchangeable airflow tubes as well, so you can customize the airflow to your liking just like it's rda counterpart.
That looks very similar to the vapefly galaxy one. Is the top cap domed? It didn't show the inside on the pics I've seen

RichardV

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
The Golden Isles of Georgia, USA

Oumier also makes a RDA that is squonkable. They recently came out with a RTA also. I have all 3 types and have found them to be the best flavor producers for me.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Oumier also makes a RDA that is squonkable. They recently came out with a RTA also. I have all 3 types and have found them to be the best flavor producers for me.
I also have the 3 different types. For some reason I prefer the rdta (and rda) over the rta, something about the draw of the rdta is preferable for me.
I also wish the rta could take a 510 drip tip like the rda and rdta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread