Status
Not open for further replies.

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
IMHO the Kick 2 is great especially with JGG since you don't need extra tubes to not see the threads. The Kick at 10 watts just wasn't quite enough for me. I normally have my 2 set at around 12-13 watts and it is perfect. I still can only use a battery down to about 3.6 before I start noticing a decline in power but even so that normally gets me really close to a tank in my Ithaka so I just fill both the battery and the tank at the same time.

Thanks for the info. I should of ordered one yesterday with the sales but I'll buy one sometime this week. I'm waiting on the guy I put the sky light in for to pay me, it's only been three weeks and waiting.

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
I hope he pays me soon too. I don't want to get angry and do something I'll later regret.

I'm definitely looking into a kick2. I miss having a VV/vw in my vaping gear. I only really have one atomizer so I don't need a whole new PV, the kick2 will make my JGG even better.

Off topic. I have another doctors appointment tomorrow and then I have a appointment next Wednesday. They are putting me under and putting a camera down in my stomach. My liver has gone bad and I'm only 25. I'm too young for these problems and too broke to get them treated lol.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Yeah I only got it to push some 15watt setups. It's cheaper than buying another mod.

I can't lie though, I've been looking at another mod/atty combo to buy. If it was GG I would of already bought it but I have to think on this purchase.

I would recheck all the connections but with a fresh battery typically I have never had one not fire at all. May be a dead unit I would try contacting the vendor or Brandon at Evolve. He has replaced 2 kicks for me even when I told him my dad put the battery in upside down. They have pretty good customer service normally.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
better dont sand anything on justGG sillentt. Its a faulty kick to my opinion
I would think I'd at least get it to fire a little bit, I'm getting nothing. Tried putting it in every tube, even the telescope. I wish I had another mod to check it with before I start sanding on my JGG. It's funny because I used to have 10+ lol. I'll give it a try though. Thanks yankee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread