Status
Not open for further replies.

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
Was online reading today waiting for it to stop snowing/raining. I found an article about my own house I live in.

http://m.leesburgtoday.com/mobile/n...cle_210e62c0-bc8d-5f1a-a406-b38915cf0ea1.html

It was years ago but I really haven't grieved about it. Not one tear out of my face. I lost everything I ever owned from being a kid to adult. No more going through old year books for cute girls numbers.

Sorry for the random depressing post. Had to get it out to someone. Still haven't caught up financially or emotionally. Life just has it's wonderful ways of doing things

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Was online reading today waiting for it to stop snowing/raining. I found an article about my own house I live in.

House Fire In Sterling

It was years ago but I really haven't grieved about it. Not one tear out of my face. I lost everything I ever owned from being a kid to adult. No more going through old year books for cute girls numbers.

Sorry for the random depressing post. Had to get it out to someone. Still haven't caught up financially or emotionally. Life just has it's wonderful ways of doing things

I remember that day, when you told us about the incident. I remember that you recovered oly one or two of your GG gear, was it a GGTB?

When in an accident or an incident we have material damages, we tend to forget about the really important, no one got injured, dogs were able to escape and nobody was at home.

I love CaptSteve's signature:

"Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."

and I would add something like "Nobody carries material things when it is the time".

So do not look back :) anyway, you have all that good moments that the things that you owned gave to you, time to build new good moments with new things :)

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
w02e7r.jpg

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
I remember that day, when you told us about the incident. I remember that you recovered oly one or two of your GG gear, was it a GGTB?

When in an accident or an incident we have material damages, we tend to forget about the really important, no one got injured, dogs were able to escape and nobody was at home.

I love CaptSteve's signature:

"Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."

and I would add something like "Nobody carries material things when it is the time".

So do not look back :) anyway, you have all that good moments that the things that you owned gave to you, time to build new good moments with new things :)

I forgot what GG survived the fire. If my dogs would of gotten hurt I would of lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread