Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Nano is like GGGrant, exactly the same exept the size. battery charging is about 2 hours and lasts 3 hours heavy and continous vaping. The battery is not protected.

For the GG grant there is an 900 battery 3,6v protected and lasts about 4,5 hours for
heavy and continous vaping.

I am thinking now a way to keep the size and put a 18650 battery on it. Its very dificult and I dont think I will do it but I will give a try. :)

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
Hi Imeo,

Tim emailed me the info on the GGnano batt, thank you friend.

Problem is he told me to buy a cr123 6V?

I think it will not fit in nano(i have a cr123 and i tried to fit in my GG)it's to fat.
If the nano is the same size as the grant it will need a smaller batt like the cr2 that the grant uses(it is alot smaller then cr123)and i can't find a 6V cr2.

Is the hole in the nano larger then the grant?
What size(cr2 or cr123) and volt(3 or 6) batt do you have in your nano?
Sorry to bother you my friend, i just don't want to buy something i can't use, money is nothing, i just need to make foxxy happy, please help.
Thank you again.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
I see what you mean love - I really am not sure, but it seems there is a misprint on the listing at some point. The 7.2V is the maximum voltage a 6V battery would charge to, but then it contradicts this later and says it is rated at 3V.... :confused:

I will email the vendor to find out the true rating of the battery and let you know....;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Guys I have found this battery after days of searching and I dont think that the site gives wrong info because other sites selling the same battery and they said its 6v. But because the same company produses 3v either, so I believe that the site is right.

I have already order this set, so you can wait to receive it and I will inform you. Thats the best solution:)

Last edited:

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
Ok, i found the same LENMAR kitcr123 in a photo shop(cant wait).
DON'T BUY THIS PIECE OF s**t!!!!
After charging it for 4 hours i put it in my AdapteveR (it works great on a spiderfire3.6V that at full charge is 4.2V)
First -it's taller and wider then my spiderfire 3.6V and gray cr123a so it was a snug fit.
It made very little vaper with a 901 on my AdapteveR.
When i tried to take it out(no f*#king way)it warped in side my AdapteveR!
I AM SO ...... OFF TO THE 10th POWER!!!!!!
Called them up and got a very nice (the warranty excludes damage resulting from accident, misuse, modification, delay or loss of use ,or damage to equipment)F*#K YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!
Now i got suckered out of 40$,have to send(cost?) my AdapteveR to WhateveR to fix(cost?),and i still don't have a 6V batt for foxxy's GGnano,SSSSSSSSSSSSS***t!

P.S. LENMAR are only 3V.......

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ok, i found the same LENMAR kitcr123 in a photo shop(cant wait).
DON'T BUY THIS PIECE OF s**t!!!!
After charging it for 4 hours i put it in my AdapteveR (it works great on a spiderfire3.6V that at full charge is 4.2V)
First -it's taller and wider then my spiderfire 3.6V and gray cr123a so it was a snug fit.
It made very little vaper with a 901 on my AdapteveR.
When i tried to take it out(no f*#king way)it warped in side my AdapteveR!
I AM SO ...... OFF TO THE 10th POWER!!!!!!
Called them up and got a very nice (the warranty excludes damage resulting from accident, misuse, modification, delay or loss of use ,or damage to equipment)F*#K YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!
Now i got suckered out of 40$,have to send(cost?) my AdapteveR to WhateveR to fix(cost?),and i still don't have a 6V batt for foxxy's GGnano,SSSSSSSSSSSSS***t!

P.S. LENMAR are only 3V.......

All these happen to you true? What a sh...t. I will wait for mine to see what is going on and talk with you. But you said that lenmar is only 3 volts. What the external plastic outside of the battery wrote about volts?

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Zero,nothing about volts,it the same model number (kitcr123)as on the web sit tim sent me, it's only 3V.
DONT BUY THIS S*#T,TRUST ME,MY MONEY WAS STOLEN!

My money too I am afraid. Its my first bad buy from Internet. But never mind. I search a lot for something else but the only I found was this. I will send a message to Tim if you want to have something else exept nano. If you want to keep it for 3,7v, 1300 mah ok, if not, say to Tim that you want something else, no problem at all.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I have already send to Tim an e-mail to inform him about you. If you want anything, please feel free to ask him or me. I am really sorry about you and about me. What can I say about some people. But I learn my lesson. Nano came for the 3,7 lovers as I have said but I had to see myself first this 6v option before post it.

We lost some money friend but imeothanasis have a surprise for you. I cant say anything right now but wait and you will see soon truelove. I cant let you ...... of:)

I am going to bed now, time here is 4.31 am, see you tomorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread