Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
If you see it to your way lucky, its not safe at all!!! If you see it to my way its 101% safe.

I agree to Vaug that if the button goes to atty, GG will be a little stupid. Do it on photoshop and you will see I am right as Vaug is.

I cant make a large ungly button. I cant spoil the GG. If one day I find a way to keep the GG as it is and a way for accigent push I will do it. If you have an idea, I am here to make it:)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I can see the attraction for petite hands.

As for the button, well I was out clubbing last night and felt something warm in my pocket when I got lazy and rushed in on the dancefloor... whoops!!! 8-o

Fortunately, I felt it very quickly and learnt my lesson.:D

It's still to my eye the most aesthetically pleasing e-cig on the market without a doubt, in addition to all its practical advantages.

E-cigs that light up in all colours including now rainbows!!!, Sorry, that's gauche AND battery draining...

Moving the button to the atomiser end would ruin the line of its looks.

Oh, Bugger now look, you got lucky going again.......

a lot of very happy LV owners would dissagree with your
assessment of the coloured led's.

don't be mean about my button near the atty idea,
I will bite you - /// lol ////8-o
Sakis already told me I can't have it,
you do not have to rub it in.......

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
If you see it to your way lucky, its not safe at all!!! If you see it to my way its 101% safe.

I agree to Vaug that if the button goes to atty, GG will be a little stupid. Do it on photoshop and you will see I am right as Vaug is.

I cant make a large ungly button. I cant spoil the GG. If one day I find a way to keep the GG as it is and a way for accigent push I will do it. If you have an idea, I am here to make it:)

Sakis, my friend,
you can only be honest about the GG,
give all the answers, and sell it the best way you can
with the truth of its abilities.
you made a valiant effort,
you fought a courageous battle,
but in the end, my dear Sakis,
you can't win them all...............

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Sakis, my friend,
you can only be honest about the GG,
give all the answers, and sell it the best way you can
with the truth of its abilities.
you made a valiant effort,
you fought a courageous battle,
but in the end, my dear Sakis,
you can't win them all...............

Eiiik Di, I am immortal, I have plenty of time to win, dont worry:)

NoAnalogs4me

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2008
Pittsburgh to Philadelphia
Hello to all GG lovers and Imeothanasis especially!

I'm new to the whole GG world and was about to purchase one, when the person at Smokejuice referred me to the whole list of threads here. I instantly saw the GG nano thread and knowing it referred to smaller, came straight here.

After the purveyor wrote me about the two different battery options (2 CR's or a 3.7v with a spacer) and now the idea of GGnano, I'm a bit turned around and confused. Can anyone, especially Sakis help me out a bit here with advise? And yes, Imeo, I'd be interested in knowing how you could get the power of GGGrant (the original?) out of GGnano? I realize this question is a "to each his own" one, asking for advise as to what to buy, but with the options available, I haven't a clue!

Also, I own a Screwdriver. Does anyone have an opinion on whether GG outperforms it and if so in what ways (aesthetics aside)?

I look forward to owning a GG, but which one and what combination of batteries, I haven't a clue! :confused:

I look forward to your responses!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I will say the differences between GGGrant and GGNano in a few words.

GGGrant has 6 volts at 800 mah and 3,7 volts at 900 mah. That means a little more smoking time at 3,7 volts but much lower pleassure through volts diference and a little lower smoking time at 6 volts but highest pleassure.

GGNano has 6 volts at 600 mah and 3,7 volts at 1300 mah. That means much more smoking time at 3,7 volts but lower pleassure through volts, and much pleassure at 6 volts but lower smoking time.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    I will say the differences between GGGrant and GGNano in a few words.

GGGrant has 6 volts at 800 mah and 3,7 volts at 900 mah. That means a little more smoking time at 3,7 volts but much lower pleassure through volts diference and a little lower smoking time at 6 volts but highest pleassure.

GGNano has 6 volts at 600 mah and 3,7 volts at 1300 mah. That means much more smoking time at 3,7 volts but lower pleassure through volts, and much pleassure at 6 volts but lower smoking time.

Hi,

You said 6v@600mAh *and* 3.7v@1300mAh for GGNano.
    Is this via including spacer and different batteries, or you pick one when ordering, and it can not be used then in 'the other mode'?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    gg-goldengreek.com
    Hi,

You said 6v@600mAh *and* 3.7v@1300mAh for GGNano.
    Is this via including spacer and different batteries, or you pick one when ordering, and it can not be used then in 'the other mode'?

Hi wegster,

1300 is unprotected battery, but the salesman said it was protected. I found his mistake so the GG nano can take one 6v/600mah or 3,6v/1200mah. You dont need spacers or anything else, you just put the first or the second battery:)

Kendra

ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2009
    Nashville
    Lucky,
    as I understand these things,
    most people dissassemble their e-cig
    when travelling,
    either into the purse,
    or into a carrying case of some kind,
    with spares, juice, etc.

I do not know of anyone
    who carries a fully assembled e-cig when travelling.

I wouldn't carry a fully assembled one in my purse,
    Juice all over everything ....Yuk ......
    I carry a fully assembled e-cig or two wherever I go. .. I want it ready at the very second I want it ready.

But, Lucky, the buttons on these don't get pressed accidentally. They almost can't. I mean, it's possible-- the same way it's possible with anything, but it's very unlikely. The buttons are easy to press when you want to press it, but it's not loose enough to get pressed when the cigs on it. . .you need to actually press it (not with too much effort as to make it uncomfortable).

lionking

May 15, 2009
    been looking through the threads trying to decide my next upgrade.

got it narrowed down to the gg, the janty stick, or the screwdriver.

but i have a question for lucky.

you are asking about protected batteries and on/off button here as you also did with the janty stick thread. caused quite a stink on that thread is what i heard.

but looks like your post in the totally wicked screwdriver thread you're already hyped to buy the black screwdriver.

i'm sure you already know the screwdriver uses unprotected batteries and has no on/off button. but i don't see you asking about that in that thread.

just curious is all.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2009
    USA
    been looking through the threads trying to decide my next upgrade.

got it narrowed down to the gg, the janty stick, or the screwdriver.

but i have a question for lucky.

you are asking about protected batteries and on/off button here as you also did with the janty stick thread. caused quite a stink on that thread is what i heard.

but looks like your post in the totally wicked screwdriver thread you're already hyped to buy the black screwdriver.

i'm sure you already know the screwdriver uses unprotected batteries and has no on/off button. but i don't see you asking about that in that thread.

just curious is all.

Did I say I was buying a screwdriver? Did I say I was buying a GG? No. Do I think the GG and the SD are cool? Yes. Will I buy a JS? No. Will I buy a GG or SD? Not as long as they don't have an on/off safety switch and/or use protected batteries. I stand by that. I will wait until I find the RIGHT thing.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2009
    USA
    I carry a fully assembled e-cig or two wherever I go. .. I want it ready at the very second I want it ready.

But, Lucky, the buttons on these don't get pressed accidentally. They almost can't. I mean, it's possible-- the same way it's possible with anything, but it's very unlikely. The buttons are easy to press when you want to press it, but it's not loose enough to get pressed when the cigs on it. . .you need to actually press it (not with too much effort as to make it uncomfortable).

Kendra, I understand that and I also know the GG uses protected batteries.:) I guess a lot of people do not understand what I'm looking for. I run a business. I am out and about all day bidding. I need something I can keep in my pocket that isn't as large as a baseball bat or a "ladies device" that can stay fully assembled all day long and have batteries that last all day long. I do not want to disassemble my e cig and I don't want it going off accidentally in my pocket and I REFUSE to buy a device that uses unprotected batteries. The baby GG that Imeo made is just absolutely perfect in size, but the problem is, it's far too expensive and he states it's weak and doesn't give a good throat hit.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    gg-goldengreek.com
    Lucky, with nano and super slim I had my best shot to e-cig cases and its the best shot that any other man can do. I say that because all depends from the existing battery tecnology.

So you ask for:

1) kept in your pocket (you want protected button)
    2) slim
    3) batteries last all day
    4) protected batteries
    5) cheap
    6) best throat kick

Ok, I will help you to undestand what is going on here.

How can you have best throat kick (6v) if you take a small AAA battery witch has 3,7v?

How can you have an all day last e-cig (slim) if you have a small battery?

How can it be cheap if it has all these that anyone else have?

How can it be slim and powerful at the same time?

You must wait until battery tecnology finds something better. You will wait maybe years for this.

So if you want to buy something, dont search. Buy one of the existing mods. If you want my opinion, there is nothing better from GG choices. Make one and go.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread