Status
Not open for further replies.

hoodala

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
AZ
ecigarettecigar.com
I wanted to post a pic of a painted GG for everyone to check out. Mostly because you shouldn't be afraid to customize it yourself, it is a dead simple device that can easily be taken apart and put back together. It is easy to maintain and being mechanical not electrical should last for a great many years with simple care.
attachment.php

If anyone cares it is just spray paint. I took it apart sanded it down with 600 grit paper, sprayed it with red oxide primer and then paint. it took a couple of days to stop stinking (outside), put it back together and fired it up.

Attachments

• 000_0001.jpg
    000_0001.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 399

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Nice fade hoodala.

And if someone wants to change the color, just sandpaper it and paint it again.

I am really amazed from your work True!!! You are the painting master:thumb:. Very very nice, I really love it. I will do to mine for sure.

congratulations again friend:thumbs::thumbs:

hoodala

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
AZ
ecigarettecigar.com
HI Imeo, There is true beauty in simplicity, and the GG is a beautifully simple device. Thanks for making it. I like it a whole lot better with paint though. But then I like to pain everything. In a few months I will probably sand it down and do some flames or something else on it. A luxury you can take with a device that will be around for a very long time.

Love the GG. Good job.

Hoodala

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
HI Imeo, There is true beauty in simplicity, and the GG is a beautifully simple device. Thanks for making it. I like it a whole lot better with paint though. But then I like to pain everything. In a few months I will probably sand it down and do some flames or something else on it. A luxury you can take with a device that will be around for a very long time.

Love the GG. Good job.

Hoodala

Hi friend, its the first time I see you here, welcome. Your job is exiting. The flames you said is a very very nice idea. Every time a new GG. That was my purpose when I had painted 2 of them.

Exellent job again!!! and thanks for your kind words:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread