GG pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Heres just a few of my GG Collectables, all here are oldies from the early days mostly, I have to take some pictures of my whole collection all together some day,, I have one of everything Iemo has ever made.!!!:):):):vapor::vapor::vapor::p I also have a ton of caps & parts for all GG's

Last edited:

JohnUK

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
UK
Some very nice finely engineered pieces guys,I'm jealous, envious and I hate you all,J/K BTW here's my single piece collection,give me time I've not long been vaping and the GGTB is my first real PV I love it now and my wife says I kiss it more than her Lol tis true haha!

001-29.jpg

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Another one of my collection and with a new toy for the GGTB the Vapemate attached, makes dripping with the GGTB much easier especially when driving at night time that's for sure..!!!

That's exactly why I ordered one!:)

Very cool, knowing you like it I find reassuring. Nice partial collection above!:)

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
The Vapemate is a super product I like it,,, makes for easy dripping just squeeze your bottle,,, curious to see the V3 though,,, I think we are all in for some nice changes in 2011 with some of these newer carto designs with thee newer Attys that look like a 306 but have a small tube coming out of them that sits in the carto filled with juice. Right now they are around 3ohm Attys but they will be changing the ohm for lower and higher resistance,,,, The latest release of the CE2R4 Verion 2 XL 2.8-3.0 Ohm carto is a nice one too

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
ImYourSalt's Hella Rare, Bling Bling Nickel Plated GGTS :

IMG_0140 by rippspeed1, on Flickr

Hot Damm !!! Imeo if you can make these ... you have to mass produce these with a combo of Nickel Plated and Brass ... It would look soo bad ...... I offered to buy it from Salt plenty of times... Its just too pretty, I'm jealous....

heres my #888 and #109 together with Salt's Nickel Plated GGTS:

IMG_0142 by rippspeed1, on Flickr

Wow, what a taunt!!! :laugh:

All cool Ripple, since MWA has them all will be a great picture. Can't wait to see such classics as the Nano, Super Nano together with all the usual suspects including GGTB V1 and one like Salts. Hell he even sent a block of gold to get a solid Gold GGTS !!!!

Hurry up and take a group picture MWA :)

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
All cool Ripple, since MWA has them all will be a great picture. Can't wait to see such classics as the Nano, Super Nano together with all the usual suspects including GGTB V1 and one like Salts. Hell he even sent a block of gold to get a solid Gold GGTS !!!!

Hurry up and take a group picture MWA :)

Are you pulling my chain?:confused:

Now I really want to see mwa's collection!!!:) Yours is great HoPe, there's better?

I have no number or wings or anything on my GGTS, they were buffed out (opined Imeo, I have no clue, very upsetting to be honest) so I don't even want to take a pic of my measly two GGs.....:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread