GG pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
I just finish taking new pics of my collection ... Later on this month will be adding a nickel plated GGTB to it ...

Just received my 18650 extension tubes from HopefuLLL ... man using 2 - 18650's with the KR808 Turbo @ 7.4volts is hella reckless ... If you dont keep the carto/atty wet burn taste in after a few hits... Practically fully closed the CR to keep it steadily wet...

THANX Hope for the Tubes...

"Without Further a Ado"

My Pics:

IMG_0175 by rippspeed1, on Flickr

IMG_0159 by rippspeed1, on Flickr

Last edited:

D133

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
UK
My two Slims must be getting on for a year old now, maybe more, but they are still working as well as ever. Now upgraded with IMR10440 safe chemistry batteries:
two_gg.jpg

D133

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
UK
It's peace of mind, no worries about safety. Previously I used unprotected 10440's and latterly protected 10440's (with threads showing, they were slightly too long), but these IMR batteries work as well as if not better than both of those - they are high drain so go well with the LR901 atomisers I prefer.

I've used carts, cartomisers and even AFS but now prefer just to carry a 5ml bottle and drip when out & about. I also have a newer Slim with extension so I've tried the 7.2V but really 3.7V is enough for me, and I like the fact these Slims are small and discrete. Battery life is quite short, but nothing a few spares in a carry case can't solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread