Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I congratulate my friend DSPIN.
. Worthy additions to your collection.

Thanks much my friend.

That's a stunning example, dspin. I'm already preparing my sunglasses for the sharkhide results :thumb:

Para and UKtarget had talked about sharkhide last yr. I recently talked to Para again - he said it was the best for aluminum and excellent on all other metals so I ordered it. Never bought it before because of the price, but now I have aluminum to take care of and not impressed with Cape Cod.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
I told you in private good buddy and I'll tell you again in public SHE'S A TRUE BEAUTY and certainly will remain so in your tender care. I honestly like to see special TS's like this going to people who take great care of them.
Congrats pal:thumbs:
Steve

My newest GG - Alum. GGTS

Many thanks to the kind gentlemen that sold this to me, I really appreciate it and the chance to add it to my collection. This had been unused and stored.

Fired it up one time and then decided perhaps I should just look at it for the time being. I will say it hits harder than any of my other ones - and yes, my others are all clean w/brass springs.

I wasn't going to post a pic till I got my Sharkhide polish, don't know where its at. So I did a shine w/Cape Cod cloth and will post again after the Sharkhide arrives. Took this pic w/Droid phone since so many people are using phone cameras. Worked out real good.

resized.jpg

EsxPaul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
UK
Para and UKtarget had talked about sharkhide last yr. I recently talked to Para again - he said it was the best for aluminum and excellent on all other metals so I ordered it. Never bought it before because of the price, but now I have aluminum to take care of and not impressed with Cape Cod.

I'll look forward to hearing your opinion on the sharkhide once you have had the chance to compare. A beautiful addition, indeed.

Nicblazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
My newest GG - Alum. GGTS

Many thanks to the kind gentlemen that sold this to me, I really appreciate it and the chance to add it to my collection. This had been unused and stored.

Fired it up one time and then decided perhaps I should just look at it for the time being. I will say it hits harder than any of my other ones - and yes, my others are all clean w/brass springs.

I wasn't going to post a pic till I got my Sharkhide polish, don't know where its at. So I did a shine w/Cape Cod cloth and will post again after the Sharkhide arrives. Took this pic w/Droid phone since so many people are using phone cameras. Worked out real good.

resized.jpg

You know it's an art when a great picture comes from a simple camera phone. Thumbs up, no....wait.... TWO thumbs up, Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread