Status
Not open for further replies.

boomboom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Alberta, Canada
GGTS #109 here in Alberta, Canada.

Thanks again Lisa, your order arrived here faster and was shipped two days later than my order from Vaporkings. Excellent shipping speed and packaged very nicely.

Only have one AFS though and have gotten so used to having it, that my GGT looks weird and like it's naked without the AFS. Can't wait until the new ones are in stock so my GG has some clothes again!!!! It is definitely lighter though without the AFS.

Some unique things though. I have #109, so I'm assuming first production run as it's below the #150 mark. It has the new style rounded button, leakage fix is there and the machining lines that are trademark GG style. Kinda nice to have such a unique GG with the new button, machining lines and leak fix on a first run model. I'm very happy!!!

Last edited:

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
Unfortunately we have no control over how fast things arrive to Canada. It seems to be about the same speed as packages coming from Greece to the USA via postal service.

Thanks again Lisa, your order arrived here faster and was shipped two days later than my order from Vaporkings. Excellent shipping speed and packaged very nicely.

Only have one AFS though and have gotten so used to having it, that my GGT looks weird and like it's naked without the AFS. Can't wait until the new ones are in stock so my GG has some clothes again!!!! It is definitely lighter though without the AFS.

Some unique things though. I have #109, so I'm assuming first production run as it's below the #150 mark. It has the new style rounded button, leakage fix is there and the machining lines that are trademark GG style. Kinda nice to have such a unique GG with the new button, machining lines and leak fix on a first run model. I'm very happy!!!

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com

Unfortunately we have no control over how fast things arrive to Canada. It seems to be about the same speed as packages coming from Greece to the USA via postal service.

BoomBoom - Rob and I ship all our orders equally quickly - so this is just one of those mysteries of the postal services I'm afraid.

Your #109 was one of the first production run that wasn't up to Imeo's standards so he reworked those ones and applied the new button update and leak fix to them before we got those last few of that batch. :)

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK

Yes those darn customs holds sometimes hold up my order from the UK for weeks. So you can't always count on packages getting ANYWHERE in the same amount of time every time. I have got a few in as little as four days and some in two weeks. There seems to be no rhyme or reason for the shipping times internationally. Both Rob and Lisa work VERY hard to get orders out as fast as humanly possible.

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
That's crazy...12 days from here to there. My shipments to Alaska only take two days (4000 miles).

But I am glad it is there!

The bags are actually Michelle's touch :)

GGTS #149 arrived in Alberta, Canada today.

Nice touch Rob with the velvet bag included in the order!!!

NormC

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Athens, Greece
Another GGTS is going to travel to Greece tomorrow :cool:

I will post Serial Number as soon as I get it.

NormC, how long it took from UK to Greece?

It only took 5 days Jumi. If your postman is better than mine you'll have it delivered. I HATE going to the post office for anything, but for a GG no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread