Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumi

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
Athens, Greece
Jumi !! another one !!! xxaaxxaxaxaxaax
A Greek without a GG is like a fish without a bicycle :D:D

Guys, Lisa has a wonderful customer service !
Its worth for waiting a GG!
I believe it. Last night a little after I made my order, Lisa sent me an e-mail informing me that my order is processed and my GG (and other stuff) will be sent on Thursday because her post office don't accept packages on Wednesdays.

It was a very sweet thing to inform me about this and even more, be there and working for us in the middle of the night, Thank you Lisa :)

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
awww, thanks guys :) I really do try my best.

I do say in my about me page and my Ts and Cs that I don't usually ship on Wednesdays but it's really easy to miss it so I prefer to let people know separately too. :)
On rare occasions, I do travel to another post office, but it's a bit of a nightmare because only my local post office is set up to take company cheques.......
Anyway, it shouldn't be too long before your lovely GG is in your hands.
DO let us know what you think when you get it. Don't forget to post your serial number in this thread.

GGTS #172 and #173 just arrived for my Wife and my Dad and man are they going to be happy! I love the new brounded button and also noticed there are 4 extra tiny vent vent holes aded to the end cap :cool: - The innovations just keep coming and coming

Thanks for the Quick shipping Rob and Thank you x1,000,000 Imeo.:thumb:

Derek:)

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Long time lurker, first time poster. I should say that this is the first time I've been compelled to post. I own several mods and love most of them. However, I'm proud to announce that I'm the proud owner of my GGTS #'s 447 and 448:thumbs:.

-HB

Yes!!! Welcome aboard Hannibal.... Please feel free to post away....

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
Hello, everyone.

Ragamuffin, proud new owner of GG SuperSlim #51!

Shipped on Wednesday 3/31, and arrived on Friday, 4/2. Can't beat that. And I love it already, and haven't even used it yet. Charging the batteries, and juice I ordered hasn't arrived yet :(. But it will probably be here tomorrow, and I have lots of cartomizers, but don't want to burn them out. So we'll see. But it looks just great. I'm still waiting on ordering the GG i7 HV Atomizers when they get back in stock. I have a few others to hold me till then to try out at least. I can't wait!!! My 510 and KR808D look so small now! They will be jealous. But I bought lots of adapters too for everything. Nothing is going to waste and I'm not getting caught without something to use. This keeps me off the analogs. Thank you all!!! I gotta order some tips too....my 510 are too loose...

Wish I had read more and just bought this first, right off the bat. But, live and learn. Now I have back-ups!

Ragamuffin

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Hello, everyone.

Ragamuffin, proud new owner of GG SuperSlim #51!

Shipped on Wednesday 3/31, and arrived on Friday, 4/2. Can't beat that. And I love it already, and haven't even used it yet. Charging the batteries, and juice I ordered hasn't arrived yet :(. But it will probably be here tomorrow, and I have lots of cartomizers, but don't want to burn them out. So we'll see. But it looks just great. I'm still waiting on ordering the GG i7 HV Atomizers when they get back in stock. I have a few others to hold me till then to try out at least. I can't wait!!! My 510 and KR808D look so small now! They will be jealous. But I bought lots of adapters too for everything. Nothing is going to waste and I'm not getting caught without something to use. This keeps me off the analogs. Thank you all!!! I gotta order some tips too....my 510 are too loose...

Wish I had read more and just bought this first, right off the bat. But, live and learn. Now I have back-ups!

Ragamuffin
Congratulations and welcome ragamuffin.
Please DON'T use any of your ordinary atomisers on your Superslim at 7.4V (which on freshly charged batteris is nearer 8.4V).
Even if they don't pop right away, they will just make the juice taste awful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread