Status
Not open for further replies.

Romain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
France
Hi,

I've got the pleasure to announce you that the GGTS n°385 is mine now, a second-hand... This is not the Greece Sun here, but I'm in the South of the France, and I think the n°385 will appreciate the place I live. Yes, that's what you've read, I said a second-hand, and i'm not a liar, this is the truth my new friends :w00t: and for a very good price, cause I'm poor man :( I can't tell you how exactly , or you will hate me :D:D
I hope we will be happy together, me and my GGTS, for a very long time.
And, cause I don't want let it sad and alone when I sleep for example, I ordered yesterday a new GG Slim (Dual Tone).
Ahhhh, if they make babies together, I would be very happy, very very happy :) :p
Do you think this is how IMEO made to build the GGSS ?? :lol: :lol:

++
Romain

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi,

I've got the pleasure to announce you that the GGTS n°385 is mine now, a second-hand... This is not the Greece Sun here, but I'm in the South of the France, and I think the n°385 will appreciate the place I live. Yes, that's what you've read, I said a second-hand, and i'm not a liar, this is the truth my new friends :w00t: and for a very good price, cause I'm poor man :( I can't tell you how exactly , or you will hate me :D:D
I hope we will be happy together, me and my GGTS, for a very long time.
And, cause I don't want let it sad and alone when I sleep for example, I ordered yesterday a new GG Slim (Dual Tone).
Ahhhh, if they make babies together, I would be very happy, very very happy :) :p
Do you think this is how IMEO made to build the GGSS ?? :lol: :lol:

++
Romain

you read my mind Romain:thumbs::lol:

enjoy the GGTS and if you have questions or user problems dont go to French forum:D, stay here and we will satisfy you totally!!

Obie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kent UK

Attachments

• IMG175.jpg
    IMG175.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 27

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Rob I placed a rather large order with a battery supplier just prior to hooking up with the GGTS. Just posted to your sticky BTW....Will be adding some 18650s from you on my next order...As of now{well when they get here} just have 3V ordered. Got a bunch as I also plan to try them in my SureFire flashlight.....Thanks to Vapor Kings for the fast, reliable service..........:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread