Status
Not open for further replies.

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
I thank you too Zu. I had to ask you first but I assumed that you would not have an objection. It will not happen next time:)
Oh c'mon now! No need to ask me about stuff like that. If I didn't wanted it to be seen, I wouldn't put it up in the first place :) Just to be noted that this is HoPes pic, that's all

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I may be the lone dissenter here - but I actually prefer the Stealth with the brass accents. :2c:

Make that 2 of us. I much prefer the brass look but I may get an all SS Stealth in the future just for longevity with my iAtty. Although I would love a brass cap with ss connector inside it.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I may be the lone dissenter here - but I actually prefer the Stealth with the brass accents. :2c:

Make that 3 of us :D

Imeo, Cam has kindly confirmed my pre-order of the SS stealth with brass caps :D It's my birthday today & though I know I'm not going to get my Stealth for a while, I just know it's the best thing I could have treated myself to:wub:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Happy birthday my dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make that 3 of us :D

Imeo, Cam has kindly confirmed my pre-order of the SS stealth with brass caps :D It's my birthday today & though I know I'm not going to get my Stealth for a while, I just know it's the best thing I could have treated myself to:wub:

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Happs, Chrissie! :toast:

Nope, I'm a brass fan, too ;-) To each their own, though, everybody's tastes differ. I actually bought a brass stealth cap shortly after I got my GGTS, but I haven't actually used it, yet. I think it was more for the sake of having it in case I wanted to use it than it was that I needed it, anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread