Not open for further replies.

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
Hello,

I'm checking out my ss Stealth preorder :) , I included the GGTS fuse upgrade, but I am not sure if it will it work on the Stealth (the default included spring on the buttom cap allows some on the fly 18350 battery adjustement), any idea about it?

The fuse upgrade will "fit" in the Stealth but what you'll find is that when you install the fuse, an 18350 batt and then put the top piece onto the Stealth it will almost screw down except for the last 1-2mm. It will vape, but the vapor will be poor. Not a good enough connection. If you remove the fuse upgrade and install the default spring and 18350 batt you will find you have a much better connection and vapor is much improved.

Speaking from experience here. I had hoped I could use the fuse with my Stealth. Already have had a brand new but shorted DC carto on the GGTS. batteries and switch get real hot, real fast. Didn't damage anything though.

Since then I make it a habit to check every carto before I fill it to make sure it's not shorted. I then take one short quick vape to make sure I'm getting vapor (after assembling DC carto in UFS) and not getting another short.

I have also found that having cleaned and shiny contacts can tend to allow the switch to heat up when power vaping. I use a toothpick to apply a teeny bit of Noalox to the contact on the button. When I first activate the button it transfers some of the Noalox from the button to the shaft that the batt spring sits in. Haven't had the button heat up yet due to power vaping. Others may suggest other options and of course YMMV.

Last edited:

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
Hey people this pic of ss stealth which is on greek seller site is modified in photoshop by me. It suposed to be just for kick when Imeo mention that he will make all ss stealth. Original picture was taken by HoPeFuLL, it was the best I could find so I take it but didn't know it will end up like this. I'm posting now HoPeFuLLs original and my shameless knockoff here :blush:
IMG_1036.jpg

photo41.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Zu, your pic was so wonderful that I send it to Greek seller to put it to his site because the other day he asked me if I have a nice photo of stealth. I couldnt think a better one than yours!!
Hopefull's pic that you based to make yours is wondeful too, so I will say to Greek seller to put this on his site too!
Hey people this pic of ss stealth which is on greek seller site is modified in photoshop by me. It suposed to be just for kick when Imeo mention that he will make all ss stealth. Original picture was taken by HoPeFuLL, it was the best I could find so I take it but didn't know it will end up like this. I'm posting now HoPeFuLLs original and my shameless knockoff here :blush:
IMG_1036.jpg

photo41.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread