The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GG Talk!

Discussion in 'Clouds of Vapor' started by Bigbuyer, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Caddyman

Caddyman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2010
    Delaware USA
    does your checkout screen look like this? if not give it a minute to load, DO NOT click the checkout button that first pops up at the top right there.

[​IMG]

2. upsetter21

upsetter21 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2013
    Alameda, CA
    I'm getting the blank checkout after entering CC info.
    Hanging on "Step 4 of 4"

3. shroom

shroom Moved On

May 24, 2013
    Brooklyn
    Caddyman
    Instead of my order you placed some old orders of Erik Savelsen from Norway. The orders numbers are 00040154 and 00039465 plus all his personal information.
    I really would like you to return my order instead. I have all the pages of every step I made to place my order till to the message, "Your order has been successfully placed!" If you want to see the pages of every step I made to place my order I'm glad to send them to you.

Thanks.

4. upsetter21

upsetter21 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2013
    Alameda, CA
    All I had to do was bang on it some more I guess... went through... thanks.

5. Caddyman

Jun 22, 2010
    Delaware USA
    glad to hear it upsetter, and shrooms Bruce will be contacting you personally, shortly.

6. shroom

shroom Moved On

May 24, 2013
    Brooklyn
    Thank you sir.

7. cookiejar

cookiejar Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2013
    local
    Now it makes me wonder even if I get a email confirmation of this order, whether is the order recorded.

8. Caddyman

Jun 22, 2010
    Delaware USA
    anyone with a question like that can PM me their order number and I can look it up.

9. JthaBigVapor

JthaBigVapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2012
    Florida
    Guys thank you for your patience on this, this is all another reason why we are working on a new site.

10. fright88

fright88 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 21, 2011
    Loveland CO
    Well I got my order through I believe. Missed out on the brass pack but hopefully Imeo will make more.

11. BmoreJeff

BmoreJeff Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    Can anyone from cov confirm they will manually add bigbuyer discount to those orders that wouldn't accept the code. I have roughly 40 bucks in savings I missed and I def want to get that

12. BmoreJeff

Feb 23, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    2 of my orders did not get discount and are showing pending on my account?

13. BmoreJeff

Feb 23, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    To everyone who didnt get what they wanted please keep in mind that this order was not a scheduled order. Bruce and Justin did not request these items. They are obligated to sell them and their site is in the midst of an upgrade. I'm not making excuses but I can understand how frustrating it is for them and for us. As we speak imeo just started making more GGTS and what not and he will make much more this time around. This latest batch was just a small batch that cov didn't know was coming any sooner than we did. Kudos to Bruce and Justin for trying hard

14. slickerxcuh

slickerxcuh Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2012
    Southern California
    PM'd thanks. I can help clarify any mishaps w/ this order.

15. slickerxcuh

slickerxcuh Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2012
    Southern California
    ugh i lost my vamo in the midst of this madness....

16. villarino1k

villarino1k Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2013
    USA
    Well said brotha. I feel for the people who weren't able to get one but just reading some of these posts, man, people really need to relax. At the end of the day, these are just mods. The way people replied made it seem like they were gonna die. LOL. just ridiculous.

17. Caddyman

Jun 22, 2010
    Delaware USA
    on top of this I spoke with Justin just now and he said they really busted it out and got everything ready this week when they came in so they are looking pretty good for shipping on time or close to it.

these guys work very hard, there is no doubt about that.

18. fright88

fright88 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 21, 2011
    Loveland CO
    I not trying to start a fire because I like COV and will continue to buy from them. But it isn't like someone dropped off an unexpected shipment and said here sell it. Imeo announced this batch months ago and they still ordered them from him. Also this is not the first time the system has crashed.

Again I support COV and will continue to do so I just can't wait for the server upgrade

19. snork

snork Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2011
    CO
    And also remember, Imeo purposely, with an evil grin on his face, made this batch non-preorder to prove a point. I had a good time, no doubt about it. :)

20. RiverNut

RiverNut Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 1, 2012
    Texas
    Exactly......I hope the pre-order whiners learned something. In either case, I don't think Imeo will do business this way anymore, especially with his major products.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.