GG Talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
I remember seeing a post where Bruce spoke about an atty that was really good in the UFS v2 but I've looked everywhere and can't find the post again. I can't even remember if it was on the COV forum or the GG forum but I've searched both forums and can't find it. I'm thinking it was a DC atty but again not sure. If anyone remembers please steer me in the right direction or perhaps Bruce may even read this and refresh my memory. Thanks!!!
Smitty

Capt.Louisville

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Louisville, KY
I remember seeing a post where Bruce spoke about an atty that was really good in the UFS v2 but I've looked everywhere and can't find the post again. I can't even remember if it was on the COV forum or the GG forum but I've searched both forums and can't find it. I'm thinking it was a DC atty but again not sure. If anyone remembers please steer me in the right direction or perhaps Bruce may even read this and refresh my memory. Thanks!!!
Smitty
I think the DC Atty is the only atty to use in the UFS. I'd go with the 1.5ohm @ 3.7v. It's worked best for me.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
I'm trying to get on the notification list but nothing happens when I click on notify. Actually I've tried to get on the notification list for several different products on COV website but the notify button doesn't seem to be working on any product I've tried. Anyone except me having this problem? I've used the notify function many times previously and it worked fine, a new window would open and I would enter my email address. Now nothing happens when I click notify.
I'm liking the look of it, and the videos of it, but I still lack ownership of it ^_^

I'm on the notification list, but is there any word of when another shipment will come in? A ballpark estimate (10 days, 3 weeks, 2 months) would be much appreciated! :D

Six2arms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
NorCal
I'm trying to get on the notification list but nothing happens when I click on notify. Actually I've tried to get on the notification list for several different products on COV website but the notify button doesn't seem to be working on any product I've tried. Anyone except me having this problem? I've used the notify function many times previously and it worked fine, a new window would open and I would enter my email address. Now nothing happens when I click notify.

I thought I was having the same problem before, but if you've already being notified, there's a small error message that sys "error: you're already being notified with this product" or something like that, which it could be easily missed and thought nothing has happened.. Just saying..

Six2arms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
NorCal

I thought I was having the same problem before, but if you've already being notified, there's a small error message that says "error: you're already being notified with this product" or something like that, which it could be easily missed and thought nothing has happened.. Just saying..

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Thank you, Mosh!

How is everyone liking the Odysseus?

I have to say I love mine. Awesome vapor, super easy coil setup, all in all a winner! To be honest, the only time mine has had a breather since I got it a week ago is for a refill, a new coil and once for a flavor change.

Been vaping for right at a year and this is my first rebuildable atty. Can't say enough good things about it and the super fast service getting it once they cleared Customs! Thanks guys! :)

ElkySS

Sep 30, 2011
Tulsa
I am going to be replacing my screwdriver soon. I have quite a few 18350 batteries right now so I was looking at the ggts. Looks to be out of stock so I gues I have to wait. Just wondering what atty I should use if I am going to primarily be using two of those (3.7v each so 7.4v total) along with one of those UFS systems. Would the XL Dual Coil Atomizer be the best bet? .Any word on when they will be in stock?

Also is there anything else I am missing?
GGTS
UFS
mouthpiece
Atty

I have batteries and charger now..

Hrathor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Canton, MI
I am going to be replacing my screwdriver soon. I have quite a few 18350 batteries right now so I was looking at the ggts. Looks to be out of stock so I gues I have to wait. Just wondering what atty I should use if I am going to primarily be using two of those (3.7v each so 7.4v total) along with one of those UFS systems. Would the XL Dual Coil Atomizer be the best bet? .Any word on when they will be in stock?

Also is there anything else I am missing?
GGTS
UFS
mouthpiece
Atty

I have batteries and charger now..

The UFS is discontinued, so you will have to find it in the classies. The mouthpieces are OOS and hard to get ahold of, but you can use a regular drip tip. GGTS are not looking like they will be in stock for at least two months (I could be wrong on that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread