The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GG Talk!

Discussion in 'Clouds of Vapor' started by Bigbuyer, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bigbuyer

Bigbuyer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Sorry everything went so fast.
    I am working with Imeo to restock them.
    More info to come!

2. smitty727

smitty727 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2010
    Monroe NC
    I remember seeing a post where Bruce spoke about an atty that was really good in the UFS v2 but I've looked everywhere and can't find the post again. I can't even remember if it was on the COV forum or the GG forum but I've searched both forums and can't find it. I'm thinking it was a DC atty but again not sure. If anyone remembers please steer me in the right direction or perhaps Bruce may even read this and refresh my memory. Thanks!!!
    Smitty

3. Capt.Louisville

Capt.Louisville Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2011
    Louisville, KY
    I think the DC Atty is the only atty to use in the UFS. I'd go with the 1.5ohm @ 3.7v. It's worked best for me.

4. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    I love the DC atty in the UFS! I have a 1.5 ohm one that I run at 6V and it's an awesome vape :vapor: So far it's been through three fills in my UFS and is still going strong. I meant to order a couple more on my last order, but forgot until after i checked out

5. Moshmarr

Moshmarr Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    Minneapolis
    + another for the DC, and the 1.5 hybrids are real nice too!

6. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Thank you, Mosh!

How is everyone liking the Odysseus?

7. egeus

egeus Full Member

Nov 18, 2010
    the wild west
    I'm liking the look of it, and the videos of it, but I still lack ownership of it ^_^

I'm on the notification list, but is there any word of when another shipment will come in? A ballpark estimate (10 days, 3 weeks, 2 months) would be much appreciated! :D

8. Vaporologist

Vaporologist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2010
    Epic Journey
    I'm loving mine! Haven't used anything else since I received it last Tuesday except a couple of times when I was cleaning it... Pure awesomeness!!! :thumbs:

9. Capt.Louisville

Capt.Louisville Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2011
    Louisville, KY
    It's great. Easy to build & vapes like a freight train. What more could you ask for?

10. smitty727

Feb 1, 2010
    Monroe NC
    I'm trying to get on the notification list but nothing happens when I click on notify. Actually I've tried to get on the notification list for several different products on COV website but the notify button doesn't seem to be working on any product I've tried. Anyone except me having this problem? I've used the notify function many times previously and it worked fine, a new window would open and I would enter my email address. Now nothing happens when I click notify.

11. fright88

fright88 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 21, 2011
    Loveland CO
    I get the same problem smitty

12. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Working for me. No pop-up, though, just redirects to a new page in the same window. What browsers are you guys using?

13. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    I will check it out. As Killjoy1 said, browsers do impact how my site works and looks.

14. Six2arms

Six2arms Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2011
    NorCal

I thought I was having the same problem before, but if you've already being notified, there's a small error message that sys "error: you're already being notified with this product" or something like that, which it could be easily missed and thought nothing has happened.. Just saying..

15. Six2arms

Six2arms Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2011
    NorCal

I thought I was having the same problem before, but if you've already being notified, there's a small error message that says "error: you're already being notified with this product" or something like that, which it could be easily missed and thought nothing has happened.. Just saying..

16. Major

Major Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Panama City, Florida
    I have to say I love mine. Awesome vapor, super easy coil setup, all in all a winner! To be honest, the only time mine has had a breather since I got it a week ago is for a refill, a new coil and once for a flavor change.

Been vaping for right at a year and this is my first rebuildable atty. Can't say enough good things about it and the super fast service getting it once they cleared Customs! Thanks guys! :)

17. smitty727

Feb 1, 2010
    Monroe NC
    I'm using IE8.

18. ElkySS

ElkySS Full Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Tulsa
    I am going to be replacing my screwdriver soon. I have quite a few 18350 batteries right now so I was looking at the ggts. Looks to be out of stock so I gues I have to wait. Just wondering what atty I should use if I am going to primarily be using two of those (3.7v each so 7.4v total) along with one of those UFS systems. Would the XL Dual Coil Atomizer be the best bet? .Any word on when they will be in stock?

Also is there anything else I am missing?
    GGTS
    UFS
    mouthpiece
    Atty

I have batteries and charger now..

19. Hrathor

Hrathor Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2011
    Canton, MI
    The UFS is discontinued, so you will have to find it in the classies. The mouthpieces are OOS and hard to get ahold of, but you can use a regular drip tip. GGTS are not looking like they will be in stock for at least two months (I could be wrong on that).

20. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    I think you maybe right on the GGTS timing, maybe Imeo can tell us more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.