Status
Not open for further replies.

The Yeti

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Black Hills, SD
Yes. But, the add on sets are going to be only for the Ody owners now. I heard I will not be getting extra sets in this next delivery.
I will let you all know when the sets will go on sale.

How will you determine if someone is an 'owner'? I only ask because I bought my Ody off of another GG family member and don't want to miss out on the add on set.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
How will you determine if someone is an 'owner'? I only ask because I bought my Ody off of another GG family member and don't want to miss out on the add on set.

I'm not sure he will need to determine that. I guess I can't see anyone who doesn't own the ODY buying the add-ons. That would be just plain silly.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Yes. But, the add on sets are going to be only for the Ody owners now. I heard I will not be getting extra sets in this next delivery.

I am very happy to hear this. Having to top off my tank every 3 hours is the only down side to the Ody for me ATM well that and my constant worry I am going to run out of wick before you get more in stock lol.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA

Thats awesome news indeed - we owners need not worry about being able to complete the Odysseus. Thanks for the great info Bruce.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I am very happy to hear this. Having to top off my tank every 3 hours is the only down side to the Ody for me ATM well that and my constant worry I am going to run out of wick before you get more in stock lol.

I'm with you on that. I'm really getting nervous over my wick. I'm afraid to make the ceramic bigger as I ruined a couple smaller ones practicing - broke them both in half. Guess I'm too heavy handed with a diamond file OR I just plain don't know what I'm doing.

UnFettered_Soul

Exalted Grand High Poobah
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I wasted a bunch not really knowing what I was doing.
I have some left to hold me over, and using each coil/wick as long as I possibly can.
I find myself filling my tank 3 or 4 times a day. Is it a thirsty little bugger or am I just vaping that much?!

sportyfortyeight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
dfw,texas,usa

Any ideal when these will be ready to order? I need to make mine and the ol lady's bigger as we are having to fill too often also.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

SAX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Austin, TX
I hope this is not the case as some of us had to purchase our Ody somewhere else.(with a two to three month wait) I understand missing the sale as that is what happeneed the first time. Please let us know Bruce
sending out emails to original Ody purchasers?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread