Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppa D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I've seen GG products go in seconds, literally.
The Ody took less than an hour to sell out. This shipment is for the add-on parts for the Ody, the Ody itself is not included. If you don't have the Ody, this shipment isn't the one to buy.
For those who jumped in and got the Ody the first time, do you remember how long they were in stock before selling out?

I'm thinking of trying to pick one up this shipment, just want to know what sort of competition I'm dealing with lol :)

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
For those who jumped in and got the Ody the first time, do you remember how long they were in stock before selling out?

I'm thinking of trying to pick one up this shipment, just want to know what sort of competition I'm dealing with lol :)

This next shipment will be upgrades only. No odys for a couple months. That being said most gg stuff sells out quick form minutes to a couple hours.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Yes I'm sure Bruce will make it known in his description that it is the add-on for the first release but sometimes GG fever makes one overlook the print! ;)

Imeo got the short mode Odysseus out for us by Christmas. This incoming shipment is strictly the remainder of what is normally to be considered the full kit. Those will be coming in a couple of months. :)

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Yes I'm sure Bruce will make it known in his description that it is the add-on for the first release but sometimes GG fever makes one overlook the print! ;)

Imeo got the short mode Odysseus out for us by Christmas. This incoming shipment is strictly the remainder of what is normally to be considered the full kit. Those will be coming in a couple of months. :)

Amen to that. With the past 2 big releases (Ody and UFS) I was waiting to order some other stuff to save on shipping but I was so paranoid about missing out I ended up processing the order just for th main thing and doing secondary orders for the other stuff.

SAX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Austin, TX
Good POINT....never PLAY when it come to GG and the stock :laugh:
Amen to that. With the past 2 big releases (Ody and UFS) I was waiting to order some other stuff to save on shipping but I was so paranoid about missing out I ended up processing the order just for th main thing and doing secondary orders for the other stuff.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com

Absolutely brother Fright! When it comes to major releases, slam it in the cart and check out ASAP! That extra few minutes hunting up and adding extras can be (and has been for some) the difference between getting your prize or just reading about it on the forums!

And for anyone new to the process, don't blame Bruce for selling out of some things so quickly. Imeo produces all that he can and Bruce takes all he can get to sell to us. Some items are simply so popular that it is not humanly possible to keep up with demand.

Rest assured though that both Bruce and Imeo give it their all! :thumbs:

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
This next shipment will be upgrades only. No odys for a couple months. That being said most gg stuff sells out quick form minutes to a couple hours.

agreed......also, if you check the GG threads, Imeo also said, not to buy the upgrades if you dont already have the ody....there are more changes coming possibly, with the next batch of ody's due in march and he mentions to wait until then because the parts coming out may not work with the newer batch of ody's....

I tried to multi quote your whole message fright, but for some reason I can't get it to work properly lol...

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
The Upgrade Sets are online. I will be starting the Pre-Order 10:00 pm Eastern Time tonight.
There is very limited avaiablity on this first delivery. If you don't have an Odysseus or are not in the USA, please do not order.
Imeo indicated that another batch of expansion sets are going into production, so anyone who does not get one, can get one in a few weeks.

I will try to have all the new Ody parts online also for Pre-Order. Including the new Ody Base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread