The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GG Talk!

Discussion in 'Clouds of Vapor' started by Bigbuyer, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bigbuyer

Bigbuyer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Should be plenty of them! Will let you know soon.

2. SAX

SAX Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Thank you Bruce

3. MediocreTrombonist

MediocreTrombonist Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2010
    Titusville, FL
    For those who jumped in and got the Ody the first time, do you remember how long they were in stock before selling out?

I'm thinking of trying to pick one up this shipment, just want to know what sort of competition I'm dealing with lol :)

4. Poppa D

Poppa D Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2010
    Minnesota, USA
    I've seen GG products go in seconds, literally.
    The Ody took less than an hour to sell out. This shipment is for the add-on parts for the Ody, the Ody itself is not included. If you don't have the Ody, this shipment isn't the one to buy.

5. fright88

fright88 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 21, 2011
    Loveland CO
    This next shipment will be upgrades only. No odys for a couple months. That being said most gg stuff sells out quick form minutes to a couple hours.

6. MediocreTrombonist

MediocreTrombonist Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2010
    Titusville, FL
    Yikes! Thanks for the clarification too.

7. Major

Major Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Panama City, Florida
    Yes I'm sure Bruce will make it known in his description that it is the add-on for the first release but sometimes GG fever makes one overlook the print! ;)

Imeo got the short mode Odysseus out for us by Christmas. This incoming shipment is strictly the remainder of what is normally to be considered the full kit. Those will be coming in a couple of months. :)

8. fright88

fright88 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 21, 2011
    Loveland CO
    Amen to that. With the past 2 big releases (Ody and UFS) I was waiting to order some other stuff to save on shipping but I was so paranoid about missing out I ended up processing the order just for th main thing and doing secondary orders for the other stuff.

9. SAX

Sep 11, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Good POINT....never PLAY when it come to GG and the stock :laugh:

10. sportyfortyeight

sportyfortyeight Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2011
    dfw,texas,usa
    Any update on the ody upgrading kits Bruce? My ol lady and uncle won't use there's till it holds more juice after finding out iv been carrying a bottle of juice to feed the thirsty little guy

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

11. Rick.45cal

Rick.45cal Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2011
    Lakeland Florida
    I can't wait :) Keep up the amazing work Bruce!!!

12. Major

Major Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Panama City, Florida
    Absolutely brother Fright! When it comes to major releases, slam it in the cart and check out ASAP! That extra few minutes hunting up and adding extras can be (and has been for some) the difference between getting your prize or just reading about it on the forums!

And for anyone new to the process, don't blame Bruce for selling out of some things so quickly. Imeo produces all that he can and Bruce takes all he can get to sell to us. Some items are simply so popular that it is not humanly possible to keep up with demand.

Rest assured though that both Bruce and Imeo give it their all! :thumbs:

13. SAX

Sep 11, 2011
    Austin, TX
    This is so true on so many levels! :toast:

14. UnFettered_Soul

UnFettered_Soul Exalted Grand High Poobah Verified Member ECF Veteran

I was so worried about not getting an Ody, I even forgot to put in the discount code!

15. SAX

Sep 11, 2011
    Austin, TX
    :laugh:that sounds like something I would do for sure. Believe me if I told you the story about what I had to do to get mine that 10% was chicken feed :D

16. Shaitaan

Shaitaan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2011
    Syracuse, NY
    agreed......also, if you check the GG threads, Imeo also said, not to buy the upgrades if you dont already have the ody....there are more changes coming possibly, with the next batch of ody's due in march and he mentions to wait until then because the parts coming out may not work with the newer batch of ody's....

I tried to multi quote your whole message fright, but for some reason I can't get it to work properly lol...

17. Bigbuyer

Bigbuyer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    The Upgrade Sets are online. I will be starting the Pre-Order 10:00 pm Eastern Time tonight.
    There is very limited avaiablity on this first delivery. If you don't have an Odysseus or are not in the USA, please do not order.
    Imeo indicated that another batch of expansion sets are going into production, so anyone who does not get one, can get one in a few weeks.

I will try to have all the new Ody parts online also for Pre-Order. Including the new Ody Base.

18. Serpent67

Serpent67 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2011
    Smoky Mountains
    Thank you Bruce.

I will be there :)

19. Vaporologist

Vaporologist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2010
    Epic Journey
    Thank you, Bruce... We really appreciate the heads-up!!! :thumbs:

20. Hrathor

Hrathor Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2011
    Canton, MI
    Nice. I just got my second Ody in the mail today. I'm hoping for at least one upgrade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.