Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
GG crash test
I deside to test GG to see what will happen if it falls down. I was pretty sure about the results but a test is always a test.
You will see that I let it fall with the button looking the ground to see who strong it is. I let it with 90 degrees ,with 45 degrees with other degrees. I wanted to throw it to the wall but the wall could be damaged not the GG.
Before the test I had let it fall down another 20-30 times in all angles and with the button almost all the timew looking to the ground.
If you could here the noice you could feel sorry about the GG, xa xa.
As you saw, the only thing that moved was the spring. But its not soldered so I repair it as you saw in 3 seconds. The first 10-15 times the spring was in position but after so many drops it moved.
The case of GG is like new, nothing happened. I use the most hard aluminium in the market.

Here is the video

YouTube - GG crash test

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
no offense but you have a beautiful wifee :)

Why to offense, I liked that. thanks a lot.

About this issue, I have notice that many people say to their wifes not to get dressed with nice or stimulative clothes. But this is the woman's nature, so not only i dont mind but I like it and I prefer it.

Ohhh leftezi, what a nice surprise, thanks my Greek man, one of the best things I heard the last 40 years. (I say it to my wife all the time xa xa ):D:D

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Another advantage to your GG Imeo: we can put all our creativity into making a wonderful painting onto it; and unlike the battery's or atomizers that we can only admire for a very short time before having to throw it away again, the GG-body will stay! :)

(And I am also waiting for your penstyle to emerge...)
thanks katink, you are so kind,

I just find a way to destroy it. We throw it to the fire for about half an hour. If does not work we can put it under a truck. When I do that, I will post the results:D:D

About the painting its an exelent idea for the creators. One friend said that its easy to print some nice paints and put them on GG (I dont remember the way you put them on). If the paint decolorized, we can put another paint easy just for a change and for fun

Last edited:

liquidx

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Greece
30uv6gk.jpg

liquidx

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Greece
The skins idea is pretty cool. If they were plastic you could replace it with a new one when you got bored or you could even go with a thin gel like they use on the iphone and touch (which would give a nice feel to the grip for people who prefer it)

oww wow liquidx there beautifull

Very nice looking liquidx. I want one of thoses. Skins for GG is a great idea. Removable skins. Skins that you can remove and replace. Love this idea guys.

Thanks all :)
These skinned GG's are just a concept.
Of course if i have the exact dimensions of the main body of GG i can design a photoshop Template for you all to put any photo/skin you like and print it.
Nuck the thin gel is a preety good idea indeed.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Sorry guys I interupt the nice conversation, but I want to say something important.

Its about the batteries. I have said it before to the forum but just in case you forgot it. The (+) goes to the button and the (-) to the atomizer. I do it on the other way and because the (-) is flat, touch the upper case of button and atomizer fire up like a lamp. It did not burned out, but be careful to the batteries. I will make the switch totally safe to the new GG's, so you can put the batteries in every way, its very easy but as you see the tests are good and must be done.:)

Dont burn your house guys:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread