GG Tilemahos V2 and Penelope V4 mini official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
It would be nice to have a brass cr option for Tilemahos v2. IMHO this would look great with the brass switch on gg4s.

(+ brass small caps, means tank part with no contact with the liquid, asked soon after the release of the Ithaka ..)

I insist as, one day, you finally released brass locking rings for GGTS/jGG/Stealth firing button,i since believe this kind of fine surprise CAN happen ;) :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
(+ brass small caps, means tank part with no contact with the liquid, asked soon after the release of the Ithaka ..)

I insist as, one day, you finally released brass locking rings for GGTS/jGG/Stealth firing button,i since believe this kind of fine surprise CAN happen ;) :)

brass cap is a nice idea Corona:)

As for brass locking rings, they were in stock before 1 month. You missed them maybe?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Tilemahos V1 mouthpiece doesnt fit on V2 but as I have said before I am making a drip tip for Tilemahos buddy. It will have Iatty's shape and it will look like one piece with the drip tip mouthpiece. I can also make a drip tip at the same time that will be like the original mouthpiece of Tilemahos. So we can have 2 kinds of drip tips. One like Iatty's and one like Tilemahos's :)

Reactions: Hock A Lugie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread