GG Tilemahos V2 and Penelope V4 mini official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alanbt58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
United Kingdom
Tilemahos V1 mouthpiece doesnt fit on V2 but as I have said before I am making a drip tip for Tilemahos buddy. It will have Iatty's shape and it will look like one piece with the drip tip mouthpiece. I can also make a drip tip at the same time that will be like the original mouthpiece of Tilemahos. So we can have 2 kinds of drip tips. One like Iatty's and one like Tilemahos's :)

Imeo you are a legend the one to be like the tilemahos would be my preference. This why GG rocks we ask you design/ manufacture. There is no other companies that do that. Respect

Reactions: Hock A Lugie

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Ok this my last question that has probably been answered already. I wish to get the 22mm Tilemahos v2 with a couple of clear tanks should go perfect with the GG4S which has become my favorite mech mod. I have a Tilemahos without AD 21mm that use to sit on my Esterigon would it be better when VIR is available for Esterigon to have Tilemahos with or without AD if it would be better with AD then can the parts be made to make this happen. If they are available already then i must buy them now. Imeo great vid on proteus i see you are doing some pull ups! Thanks Adam

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ok this my last question that has probably been answered already. I wish to get the 22mm Tilemahos v2 with a couple of clear tanks should go perfect with the GG4S which has become my favorite mech mod. I have a Tilemahos without AD 21mm that use to sit on my Esterigon would it be better when VIR is available for Esterigon to have Tilemahos with or without AD if it would be better with AD then can the parts be made to make this happen. If they are available already then i must buy them now. Imeo great vid on proteus i see you are doing some pull ups! Thanks Adam

Thank you Adam, be well buddy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread