The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Difference Penelope V3 Update VS Penelope V3 Pin

Discussion in 'The GG' started by j3suss, Jun 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. j3suss

j3suss Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2012
    N/A
    Hello!

Does anyone know the difference between pin penelope v3 vs pin penelope v3 upgrade?
    I have seen that upgrade hasn´t holes and the normal yes.

PIN Normal
    [​IMG]

PIN Upgrade
    [​IMG]

Other question, If I don´t use penelope v3 during a time, the thread drop liquid, these it not happen to pin penelope v4, tilemahos v1 /v2... because the hole air doesn´t found with thread, but to penelope v3 yes. Can these fixed to penelope v3?

Thank you. =)

2. steliosss

steliosss kindness always repays... be sure of that... Verified Member ECF Veteran

I think in your photos you put the pin names upside down but anyway there is no difference in these two pin in vaping, so you don't have to worry :)

About your second question.
    As you can see at the video below, Penelope V4 has a new SEALED pin and a different base from Penelope V3.
    You can see it from 26:00 minute and then.

If you want from your Penelope V3 not to lique not a drop when you don't use her for some time, you have to totally close the mouthpiece and vape her for 2-3 puffs.
    That's the trick ;)

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.