Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi guys,

I announce that I want to recall all GGs back. There is an issue that soon or later will come up. A GG is already not functioning and I know the problem. I have said it before, its the spring witch touch the batteries. It is very hard and it pushes the batteries hard, The result is small battery life and small atomizer life. Thats the reason I have said not to thread the atomizer very hard. But you cant remember it all the time. So I want all of them back to me to fix this little issue. I will make my own spring and I will do it for one by one GG. Post costs are totally mine. So when you go to the post office tell them that the reciever (thats me) will pay the cost. Please dom it as soon as possible. I want to resolve the problem to its born age. I will not wait for a second not fuctioning GG.

Many thanks to all of you, I hope my service is good. Sorry if I leave you without it but I must do it. I dont like delays if a problem occurs and I dont care about money. I want only your satisfaction and my reputation, thats all:)

Thanks again

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Thanasis, Can't I wait a week to sent back? I don't want to be without GG.
I am having no problems. Love GG and can't think to have to wait again.
I will send back. I want to have GG a little longer. To see if there is any other issues.
To tell the truth,about this. I don't want my GG leaving my hands.
I will send back soon. Just want GG a little longer.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Guys, I said to send it back to me because I dont want you to see the problem. I have seen it before you. But if you want to see what will happen first, I am ok with it.

Rejoice, thank you so much you want to keep it and test it. As many testers there are, the more we will see if all are going good.

If someone of you wants to do it, I will wait for the returns.:)

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
Thanasis,
I think this problem will never happen for me. I have boxes of assorted springs (for internal carburetor repair). And it should be no problem to find a gentle one to replace to hard one with. Greek-American, It's all good. A spring is a spring, Hahaha.

Nice review Isaac, you may have a new career in video!

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Vince, you are the man who will rest me xa xa. If you put a soft spring and you want to have a result with this action, you must unthread the gold bolt and "eat" its threads. Not all of them, you will not eat the threads where the nut is, or these threads that spring is threaded. You will "eat" only the threads that you cannot see and they are "the inner battery connector".

If you understand ok , if not, I cant say it better with my english:) If you did not understand please tell it to me and I will find a way to explain it better.:D

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey Isaac,

Give us an idea on whether or not the extra power affects atomizer life, when the time comes. Thanks for the vid.
So far 6 days straight of exclusive use, still running like a powerhouse. The atom NEEDS the juice, drinks like a fish. But the content rating leaves me vaping less ;)
Good first video, ikensmoke. Looks like a great product. Thanks
Katy!:shock: Thank you! You just made my day!

Thanasis, Can't I wait a week to sent back? I don't want to be without GG.
I am having no problems. Love GG and can't think to have to wait again.
I will send back. I want to have GG a little longer. To see if there is any other issues.
To tell the truth,about this. I don't want my GG leaving my hands.
I will send back soon. Just want GG a little longer.
Lol Yes!! I dont want to give mine either! MIIIIINNNNEEE my preciousssss....;) I guess if we havvvve too :(
Thanasis,

Nice review Isaac, you may have a new career in video!
Its so good to see you Vince, Well you know, I used to be a uhh nevermind ahem yea, new career :) lol, Thank you

carol

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2009
netherlands
oke here's mine, vaped it now for 6 days and its still awesome .
Still got the same atomiser on it and it vapes like crazy, me is so happy with the GG.
And i don't want to send it either hahahaha, maybe in a few days .

oww jeah forgot to tell, it fel really hard on the wooden floor , and its not broken

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks Carol, be sure to feed it every 10 inhales with 2-3 drops. If the problem with the battery connector does not occur to your GG, the atomizer will last for long time as mine.

Vince, I mean the second thing you said. Remove 11-12mm threads of the bolt to make it smooth. then put the parts again and screw the bolt smoothly to the insulant material

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
That should be easy enough. As for the 801 adapter, it can be made with and old 901 atomizer and an 801 battery connector, just cut off part of the atomizer tube and solder a wire from the center of one connector to the other then click together. If you do not want to solder then put in an ink pen spring with something around it for insulation (wire covering, shrink tubing) anything plastic as long as the spring makes contact between the 2 center poles and does not touch the sides.I guess you could even use a small section of a plastic pen barrel. I will make one as soon as one of my 901s dies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
That should be easy enough. As for the 801 adapter, it can be made with and old 901 atomizer and an 801 battery connector, just cut off part of the atomizer tube and solder a wire from the center of one connector to the other then click together. If you do not want to solder then put in an ink pen spring with something around it for insulation (wire covering, shrink tubing) anything plastic as long as the spring makes contact between the 2 center poles and does not touch the sides.I guess you could even use a small section of a plastic pen barrel. I will make one as soon as one of my 901s dies.

Thank you very much Vince for the information, I know the way already with the soldering but the real thing is that I was thinking just what you said! A spring between poles but I wanted to make a whole new thing from scratch because the pushed to the tube connectors will come loosy soon. If I find the damn time I will do it, if not, I will stick with the soldering method.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread