Not open for further replies.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
48 days and counting !!!

:mad:"#%$%$&(()#$!"$:mad: Mexican Postal Service !!!

I went to the postal office and they told me there is not record for my package yet... but that they still processing the packages of november and december 2014, just unbelievable.

They told me that are giving priority to the packages from this year... can you guys believe that?

I think that the package is in some warehouse, and they haven't registered it in the system.

:(

Sorry guys for posting this here, it is just that I need some relief (I already bought a matt Tilemahos v2 22mm and a Shined 23mm, one for my GG4S and the other for my GGTSs and JustGGs :)

:blink:
F@@@ them all.
Move to Greece............. also Isidora is alone (at the moment) :D

I think she can relieve your stress :unsure:

Just an update:

Yesterday I sent an e-mail to Vassilis asking if he could help me out to place a complain at ELTA, as the Mexian Postal Service is useless: the tracking system has been down for has several days.

Vassilis / e-smokeguru never stops to surprise me, he replied right away, offering me to go to the postal office to investigate about the package, and that if necessary he would send the package again (something that I could never accept, as once the package is on the hands of the postal service, is no more an e-smokeguru responsability).

At the same time I placed a complain at the Mexican Postal Service Facebook page, I had to do it as a comment to one of their posts, their web site was down, their tracking system was down, anyway the "complains" system at their site has never worked (logic and programming errors).

Today I checked the tracking at the ELTA site:

RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE 12-02-2015 08:54 MEXICO

Looks like magically the Mexican Postal Service registered the package in the system and reported back to ELTA.

So hopefully, if all goes well, I will use for the first time a GG4S in one more week :D

I would have to postpone my move to Hellas :D

NCCTC

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Hills-Vegas, NC
Any vendor in the USA have the GG4S pictured for sale?
Love the full brass. Maybe the stainless/brass at Fluid Vapor
is the way to go?

FullSizeRender5.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Review of the GG4S by Golden Greek by Scott

thank you for posting it here Patricko:)

I made a post on Scott's channel about his objections on GG4S just because I wanted him to know why I made things like this (logo and long threads) :)

I also told him that GG atomizers are indeed the best!!:laugh:

Thank you very much Scott for another fantastic review on GG products:)

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
48 days and counting !!!

:mad:"#%$%$&(()#$!"$:mad: Mexican Postal Service !!!

I went to the postal office and they told me there is not record for my package yet... but that they still processing the packages of november and december 2014, just unbelievable.

They told me that are giving priority to the packages from this year... can you guys believe that?

I think that the package is in some warehouse, and they haven't registered it in the system.

:(

Sorry guys for posting this here, it is just that I need some relief (I already bought a matt Tilemahos v2 22mm and a Shined 23mm, one for my GG4S and the other for my GGTSs and JustGGs :)

Just an update:

Yesterday I sent an e-mail to Vassilis asking if he could help me out to place a complain at ELTA, as the Mexian Postal Service is useless: the tracking system has been down for has several days.

Vassilis / e-smokeguru never stops to surprise me, he replied right away, offering me to go to the postal office to investigate about the package, and that if necessary he would send the package again (something that I could never accept, as once the package is on the hands of the postal service, is no more an e-smokeguru responsability).

At the same time I placed a complain at the Mexican Postal Service Facebook page, I had to do it as a comment to one of their posts, their web site was down, their tracking system was down, anyway the "complains" system at their site has never worked (logic and programming errors).

Today I checked the tracking at the ELTA site:

RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE 12-02-2015 08:54 MEXICO

Looks like magically the Mexican Postal Service registered the package in the system and reported back to ELTA.

So hopefully, if all goes well, I will use for the first time a GG4S in one more week :D

I would have to postpone my move to Hellas :D

Breaking News:

2h3292q.jpg

GG4S in all its splendor !!! :toast::headbang:
(and the so long waited Penelope v3 Short Kit)

Thank you very much Imeo !!!
Thank you very much Vassilis !!!

It only took 83 days :tumble: to arrive :blink:
(Waiting time courtesy of the Mexican Postal Service)

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
we dont have any USA seller right now NC. Try European sellers buddy :)

It is on Fluid Vapor right now and says in stock. Fluid Vapor is in NY. Are these fakes they are selling or just not official sellers or whats going on. Anyone know. I want to buy one right now.

JMBH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Madrid , Spain
Breaking News:

2h3292q.jpg

GG4S in all its splendor !!! :toast::headbang:
(and the so long waited Penelope v3 Short Kit)

Thank you very much Imeo !!!
Thank you very much Vassilis !!!

It only took 83 days :tumble: to arrive :blink:
(Waiting time courtesy of the Mexican Postal Service)

Felicidades Ariel ! Por fin ! :) Muchas Gracias por todo lo que aportas en este fantástico Foro :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread