Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
The iAtty is a pretty close match in terms of OD with the TB, but no airflow control :(
And don't forget about the FOG for the Slim!

You're right, it's a very nice match and I'm very glad I decided to get one...thanks to CaptSteve's influence and help. Imeo's new air control on Ithaka takes up little space and I am hoping he can/will apply it to all of his future attys. It's a fantastic feature being built in to the atty itself instead of a specific mod.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
Well I don't see myself ever using mods other than yours Imeo for many many reasons, but most of all because of your wonderful button switch. In my opinion it is the most friendly of any out there. It's just so cool looking too and in such a logical place!

But you don't have air control on GGTB. So I would love to see you develope an atty with air control with TBs' diameter someday. I have several GGTS' and of course love them but the GGTBs size/diameter and battery capacity is a wonderful addition to my TS' and I enjoy very much having both sizes.

But be sure that I am already more than satisfied with what I have now thanks to you and trust your judgment in whatever you decide to develope in the future.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thank you very much River and I know what you mean. As for the GGTB air control, its very easy to be made now that we made the first one on Ithaka. And if we make it we can change Iatty's center pin to fit on this base. That way we can work on Ody too. We need an AD base and a new pin for every GG atomizer. Easy and simple

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
thank you very much River and I know what you mean. As for the GGTB air control, its very easy to be made now that we made the first one on Ithaka. And if we make it we can change Iatty's center pin to fit on this base. That way we can work on Ody too. We need an AD base and a new pin for every GG atomizer. Easy and simple

To solve this issue, I am using all my attys with the full AD cap of GGTS with a UFS 510 adapter. Here is how I do it on a provari (when i unstick the GGTS off my hands :D) Makes it really tall so it is not really a full proof solution (I also use a ring to cover my provari connector). So yes we need an Ithaka like air control.

IMG_20121221_095912.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread