The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Official GG Production Status

Discussion in 'The GG' started by Zoranth, Nov 27, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. xtreme101

xtreme101 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 9, 2013
    New York
    Just GG SS is currently in stock at e-smokeguru.

2. Equality 7-2521

Equality 7-2521 Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2013
    oakland ca.
    I have a question for GG owners...I like the look of the stealth....I'd like to be able to use the top cap of the stealth, but use it in 18650 mode.....can I buy the telescope( and which one would it be) and put it on then the stealth top cap, or would that not be long enough.

3. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Thats true equal. I made the first mechanical mod and all people followed my example. But now we have to go further and make not only VV-VW but something even better than this. But that involves electronics for sure

4. steliosss

steliosss kindness always repays... be sure of that... Verified Member ECF Veteran

If you want to use the top cap of the stealth in a 18650 mode, you need the JGG tube and the JGG telescope at least. :)

5. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    yers you can equal. As for the kind of telescope, you can use GGTS or justGG telescope

6. Aal_

Aal_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2012
    Greece
    Telescope alone is not long enough unless you have a just gg engraved tube and just gg telescope. Then it will work. If you have ggts engraved tube you have to get an extension in addition.

7. steliosss

steliosss kindness always repays... be sure of that... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sure aalwani.
    Imeo is a little dizzy because his wife was chase him to buy her a new car:laugh:

8. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    its enough aal. JustGG telescope is long and it can do the job

9. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    her car is 16 years old and not safe any more stelios. I really have to buy her a small one to do her daily work and to take children to school

10. Equality 7-2521

Jan 29, 2013
    oakland ca.
    So, imeo does this mean no more mechanicals, or will you continue producing the old mechanical designs as well as this new electronic mod.

You make the only beautiful pinky button mod.....the 69 is supposed to be a great device, but when put in the pinky mode it's as ugly as sin.
    the EA.....not nearly as beautiful as the GG.....what else is left.....don't leave us poor pinkie lovers out in the cold.

11. Otello

Otello Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2013
    Roma - Italy
    Oh! I like it, so you have to work hard and build more parts to earm the money! :D

12. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Thank you equal:)
    But I will make VV modules for existing GGTS-justGG users, no worries about that

13. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    axaxaxa, I have the money otello, I always had them. I am not rich but my previous work gave me the money that I needed.
    GG is just a hobby that adds some money to existing ones, nothing more. And I want to keep it that way because if I run after money, the GG will fail for sure

14. Equality 7-2521

Jan 29, 2013
    oakland ca.
    So, will be something along the lines of the zorbas...a module that fits onto existing GG devices,not a whole new device.

15. Bishopheals

Bishopheals Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 23, 2012
    Staten Island
    There is no way Imeo will stop making mechanical mods. Unless he wants thousand of GG Fans making a personal visit to ATHENS. I'm more than certain he will supply the needs of the many that will always out way the few. Knowing Imeo he will make everyone happy.

16. Equality 7-2521

Jan 29, 2013
    oakland ca.
    Hey Bishopheals......thanks man for all you do for all vapers, I can't tell you..... though I vape gennys...how much i've learned from you, man thanks alot, and i sincerelly hope your right about Imeo's plans.

17. Bishopheals

Bishopheals Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 23, 2012
    Staten Island
    I know Imeo very well. He can have his good days and his bad days. Bottom line Imeo loves to vape his ... off. Imeo's passion and love transcends into his GG Products. Imeo provides people that same passion and love he has for vaping. His reward is wanting to see us enjoy and love his products. His innovation has always given us great enjoyment and imeo is the kind of man that would always strive for excellence in providing us great vaping devices that can never die.

18. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    not like zorbas equal. More like a provari

19. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I will stop making mechanicals Bish but in a way that I will continoue making them lol

20. steliosss

Ηmmmm.... Now that's an absolutely informative answer :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.