Official GG Production Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_godz

Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
expat, Germany
I will stop making mechanicals Bish but in a way that I will continoue making them lol

One reading of this is: new "full" gg are going to be with electronics inside. Mechanicals are always going to be an option (by taking away the electronic part- or making it silent?) as long as one single battery is providing a satisfying vape for enough time.

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
One reading of this is: new "full" gg are going to be with electronics inside. Mechanicals are always going to be an option (by taking away the electronic part- or making it silent?) as long as one single battery is providing a satisfying vape for enough time.

Well the proteus will certainly need a new battery much more often than you're used to but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

blue_godz

Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
expat, Germany
Well the proteus will certainly need a new battery much more often than you're used to but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
Yes Soul, I agree. However the more batteries you carry with you the less safe it is for you as well. I do not say that something is going to happen but the probability of an incident is slightly higher...

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Yes Soul, I agree. However the more batteries you carry with you the less safe it is for you as well. I do not say that something is going to happen but the probability of an incident is slightly higher...

And the effect of the incident is bigger. But I mean with those battery cases you are as safe as it can get. Unless you throw them in the fire.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
not higher but less blue. Imagine a 14500 to explode and imagine the same on a 18650 battery

blue_godz

Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
expat, Germany
not higher but less blue. Imagine a 14500 to explode and imagine the same on a 18650 battery

I do not know much about batteries that get crasy...I like the fact that you are pushing for smaller and safer e-cigs. I am looking forward to see Proteus from all angles, but in particular how the electronics contribute to make vaping even safer!

chrishanuk

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
London (UK)
Imeo for PRESIDENT!!!!!!!

Bunga Bunga Partie ;)
jajuda3e.jpg

Yeah ...

firehorse66

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Marktredwitz, Germany
I didnt make it because I didnt have the time Sam. But all the rest of GG items that I will not make now, will be made on next batch

Because all of my Devices work fantastic and perfectly there is absolutely no rush.
Just like to know if there already is a date for this batch?

Is just because my Penny would love to meet a GGTB while she waits for Proteus!
Venting Cap and Button waiting for Body and because I missed it now also for new Connector.

*bibi*

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
PP

i thought that the new electronics part will be available for ANY mech mod... this can only mean, it will be like the vamo xS, an add on ON TOP of the mod... ?

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread