Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
A man that brokered electronic components for a decade that doesn't trust electronics. That says volumes.

Well look at your household electronics for example... especially laptops I receive recall notices for the battery in mine at least every 6 months for a laptop I tossed over a year ago and anyone who has an HP or COMPAQ laptop Im sure has received these same notices as well and this is a Li-Ion battery that overheats and catches fire... so we know that Li-Ion are combustible should they fail and to depend on a single IC to prevent that is absurd especially when that IC is constantly under pressure from not only the spring but could be easily shorted should you over tighten your GG crushing the IC rendering it useless... for me the IC protection is nothing more than a false sense of security for a dangerous battery to be anywhere near your face.... so again as far as Im concerned there is no other battery acceptable for use in PV's other than the LiMN safe technology batteries...

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
And you still dont know the best part of it Mr. VV will be removable but user friendly too so you will be able to fix it by your own!!:)

Imeo I want to again thank you for everything you and the GG have done for me... you and your GG saved my life and is the very reason why I no longer smoke or have the desire to smoke analog's... and that my friend is priceless now if I could get my hands on this VV so I can play with my GG at HV....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread