GGTS Juice in Battery Compartment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see what your problem is a new product with ground breaking features will allways have minor problems as long as they are put right there is no problem what you have to remember is other manufactures wait for inventions to be perfected then copy them, buy a GG and be a pioneer;)

Sorry I'm just seeing it more trouble than its worth at this stage.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
I appreciate the reply Imeo I just think its in my best interest to hold off.

You say it's only leaks with the AFS yet 2 others with a possible 3rd says it does leak without the AFS. That right there is telling me there is a problem and I'm not spending all this money on a PV to have problems especially when I know about them in advance it just doesnt make sense. I have had enough problems with PV's in the past and want to have another experience like my last that just came in a week and 1/2 ago . Trouble free, Consistant and enjoyable.

yes those two drops of juice made me buy another one which I received today :D

Rob has been using his Storm from day one and typically only uses that to vape with and he is a heavy vapor. He has not had an issue with his leaking with any configure he has used. He has even used the AFS for several days in a row and there has been no problems at all with leaking.

Hi Michelle, I appreciate your comments. If you and Rob would be willing to guarantee that the one I bought will not until the update arrives I'd be willing to keep my order but if not I really think I should wait.

Thanks.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
My dear friend Realtor.

I saw that you collect carefully all complains about GGTS without forgot anything so you read very well the GG threads. I am sure that you came here for some reason carrying your signature together. So lets try to explain you some things

1) Read again Santranz post, it says a lot.;)

2) I saw that you collect all complains in one post, so I will help you to see what is going on. I say again that you have to read again Santranz post.

3) I hope that it isnt a trick your order from Rob so you can make noise and then cancel your order and I hope that you are not a man that is waiting like some others to see me making a mistake.

So if we suppose that you are the man we want to be, then

lets start:

a) Leaking occured to some peoples GGs and I said that I will fix it for free but you didnt find a nice word to say about that. But its ok, never mind

b) Who said that 801 has a light draw? Is it possible to satisfy all people? I sold at least 100 GG and because 2-3 people said that then this is a problem? Is it better to satisfy 3 people and leave unsatisfied the 97 rest? Of course no, so 801 has no problem its only on your mind.

c) Black spots. Did you hear anyone saying about black spots exept my dear Isis? She said that she is putting oil in her hands but you missed that as I see. And I will tell you something that you dont know. All metals have a corrosion that will appear sometime, thats the reason you have to take care of your GG and any other cig. Have you ever left your cig for some days without touching it at all? It will get black.
You said that nobody knows how to get rid of those black spots. Then you missed all the rest of the specific thread? Didnt you read what you have to do with the GG? I suggest you to read it and to take care your cig with the same way.

d) 18650 dont fit? Is that you understand of all those threads here?

e) When did you saw a complain that telescope unscews because it doesnt lock? Can you please show me this complain that maybe I missed? I really hope that you didnt made up this

f) You purchased a 100% trouble free cig? It has many features my friend? It satisfies you? It has everything you want? I dont think so thats why you try to find a better one. And dont tell me that you are a collector please. But you are in the right place!! You just found the best cig in the world even if it leaks because in 1 week it will not leak any more.

Dont get disapointed my friend, stay here and I ensure you that I will totally satisfy you.:):):)

Last edited:
My dear friend Realtor.

I saw that you collect carefully all complains about GGTS without forgot anything so you read very well the GG threads. I am sure that you came here for some reason carrying your signature together. So lets try to explain you some things

1) Read again Santranz post, it says a lot.;)

2) I saw that you collect all complains in one post, so I will help you to see what is going on. I say again that you have to read again Santranz post.

3) I hope that it isnt a trick your order from Rob so you can make noise and then cancel your order and I hope that you are not a man that is waiting like some others to see me making a mistake.

So if we suppose that you are the man we want to be, then

lets start:

a) Leaking occured to some peoples GGs and I said that I will fix it for free but you didnt find a nice word to say about that. But its ok, never mind

b) Who said that 801 has a light draw? Is it possible to satisfy all people? I sold at least 100 GG and because 2-3 people said that then this is a problem? Is it better to satisfy 3 people and leave unsatisfied the 97 rest? Of course no, so 801 has no problem its only on your mind.

c) Black spots. Did you hear anyone saying about black spots exept my dear Isis? She said that she is putting oil in her hands but you missed that as I see. And I will tell you something that you dont know. All metals have a corrosion that will appear sometime, thats the reason you have to take care of your GG and any other cig. Have you ever left your cig for some days without touching it at all? It will get black.
You said that nobody knows how to get rid of those black spots. Then you missed all the rest of the specific thread? Didnt you read what you have to do with the GG? I suggest you to read it and to take care your cig with the same way.

d) 18650 dont fit? Is that you understand of all those threads here?

e) When did you saw a complain that telescope unscews because it doesnt lock? Can you please show me this complain that maybe I missed? I really hope that you didnt made up this

f) You purchased a 100% trouble free cig? It has many features my friend? It satisfies you? It has everything you want? I dont think so thats why you try to find a better one. And dont tell me that you are a collector please. But you are in the right place!! You just found the best cig in the world even if it leaks because in 1 week it will not leak any more.

Dont get disapointed my friend, stay here and I ensure you that I will totally satisfy you.:):):)

Please don't start with the conspiracy theories. I've been a customer of Super T's for a mere week and a 1/2 and have been blown away with its perfection since the day I received it. I'm not a collector by any means and as a matter of fact am in the process of selling my VP and PS PV's and have already got rid of my SB.I now have no use for them since getting my sig

I did not just all of a sudden become interested in your product and you know that, I sent you a PM around 3 months ago as I was very close to ordering back then. I want to buy yours and see if I like it as much or possibly better than what I have now and yours is the only thing available that even has a chance of being as good. I represent nobody but myself and have no vested interest in any company at all.

I saw comments on what I mentioned in reading various posts and when I'm excited about getting something I read anything I can on the subject and is what I've been doing for the last couple days since I ordered it cause I really could not wait to get it and it was not until early this AM I read this thread that blew my high.

I didnt bring the points up until that one poster referred to me as a troll and asked me specifically what other defects I was referring to with an assumptive I'm full of it type of tone so I listed them out in my response.

So anyway yes I am a customer of my signature but so are others that use your product. Since I now know how good my signatures product is and I know of others that use yours as well I'm interested in it. All I want is to not worry about performance issues.

Last edited:
Hi Michelle, I appreciate your comments. If you and Rob would be willing to guarantee that the one I bought will not until the update arrives I'd be willing to keep my order but if not I really think I should wait.

Thanks.

Imeo, If your willing to stand behind the GGTS not leaking into the battery tube during the time I have it until the update becomes available I'lll keep my order.

Derek

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ok, I will stop conspiracy theories :lol::lol::lol: but I have to have them in mind. If I am true?;)

If a man represents only himself as you said my friend then he dont come to talk like this to a manufacturer's forum. Thats the reason other people told you that you are a troll. And if you are really "have been blown away with its perfection since the day I received it" then please dont search, you are totally covered.

Many people that own an e-cig are totally happy wth it until they taste the best. You have not taste it yet so I agree with you that what you smoke now is the best.

If you "read this thread that blew my high" made you disapointed without looking what I am trying to do here 1 year now then you dont want to be my customer, thats for sure.

I suggest you not to buy the GG. If your cig is perfect dont spend your money and your time, save them for something better. I am sure that you will find what you want elsewhere. Dont buy "defective" products:D.

But if you still want to buy, please read again the Sadtranz post, its very useful. I will post it again here:

Don't see what your problem is a new product with ground breaking features will allways have minor problems as long as they are put right there is no problem what you have to remember is other manufactures wait for inventions to be perfected then copy them, buy a GG and be a pioneer

Last edited:

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
I didnt bring this stuff up just reading about others experience. I could deal with most of these things but now the part about it leaking is unacceptable to me and I'm disappointed cause I was hoping to have it shipped out today. And your saying I'm the troll? Here have a tissue and get over yourself.

Uh huh. I guess on that separate plane of reality on which you exist, users' post histories and participation on other subforums aren't taken into account when you're nonchalantly discussing negative issues regarding products and manufacturers you've thoroughly bashed and ridiculed on said other subforums in the past :rolleyes: I would say "nice try" if it hadn't been so freaking obvious... :p

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Wow! This thread really got derailed fast....

A bit off topic but I placed my order for the GG Slim today.... Vapor Kings order number 6946... Hope it ships today and I can't wait to get it....

It will be a very nice addition to the family....

You are more than on topic friend. Maybe this thread is out of topic. So its time to close it. Enjoy your new GG friend and welcome to GG company:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Uh huh. I guess on that separate plane of reality on which you exist, users' post histories and participation on other subforums aren't taken into account when you're nonchalantly discussing negative issues regarding products and manufacturers you've thoroughly bashed and ridiculed on said other subforums in the past :rolleyes: I would say "nice try" if it hadn't been so freaking obvious... :p

He could at least hide his signature MHR:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread