Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hi All,

Finally got my review sorted for the ghost 016 which I won from smokejuice.co.uk a while ago...apologies for the delay:oops:

YouTube - My Movie

Hey great review Cass and no worries better late than never as they say... thank you! :)

I noted you mentioned the cone atomiser not being too hot in your review... they are in fact supposed to be Low Res and I contacted the manufacturer again a while back who assured me they definitely were - I think I'll have to run some tests though - maybe you got a dud ? Was the atomiser always that way from the beginning do you think or has it just got worse over time?

Anyway I'll look into that further.....

Thanks again,

Tim :)

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
tim the two from the kit didnt run very hot at all...if marked as reg. atties i would understand but i used them and then an lr510 and then another and definitely a huge difference. i would say a decent performance if they were regular atomisers but if you like lr attys then you might be disappointed. i remember you mentioning lr but these dont seem so to me....the performance has been constant from day one neither have died on me but i wouldnt have used them all day as i prefer the heat and t.h. from an lr510.

love the battery though huge thumbs up on all counts...looks, performance, durability....

I doubt i will use both atties to death in the near future if you would like i can send them back to you to compare with others or send back to your manufacturer to test?

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
tim the two from the kit didnt run very hot at all...if marked as reg. atties i would understand but i used them and then an lr510 and then another and definitely a huge difference. i would say a decent performance if they were regular atomisers but if you like lr attys then you might be disappointed. i remember you mentioning lr but these dont seem so to me....the performance has been constant from day one neither have died on me but i wouldnt have used them all day as i prefer the heat and t.h. from an lr510.

love the battery though huge thumbs up on all counts...looks, performance, durability....

I doubt i will use both atties to death in the near future if you would like i can send them back to you to compare with others or send back to your manufacturer to test?

Ok Cass that's great to know - I mean don't worry about sending those back.... I'll get on with testing the rest of the batch and contact the manufacturer as I had insisted and agreed when placing the original order that these must be LR. I have also since followed up and they have stated again that they are LR but I will definitely check this in more depth as its quite serious if they are potentially giving false information. :confused:

Anyway thanks again and I'll try and let you know the verdict as soon as I have some more info...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread