ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hello one and all
smile.gif

We are currently looking for someone to review our latest product: GHOST 016

016.JPG

Anyone can apply just tell us a little bit about yourself in this thread such as experience etc and when we've got a few interested people we will draw a name out of a hat.

In return the winner will receive a 'yours to keep' GHOST 016 starter kit to conduct the review with.
wink.gif

Good Luck! :)

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
I'd LOVE to do a review for you Tim....

Firstly I haven't done a video review before so it would be totally new and sparkly...I'm from Ireland so have an irish accent...can't hurt....hrrrmmmm...I have a fairly good idea of details about ecigs but not too much to over nerdify the review....and well....i'd love to try the ghost as it looks pretty cool : o)

I can write about being professional, to the point, concise with the right detail but that's all a given...right?

Last edited:

jimfixit

Apr 26, 2010
nottignham uk
Hi
I am james i am 34 from nottingham England i took up vaping on april the 7th of this year using a supermini kit from e-gigs.co.uk but found that after 16 years smoking it wasnt providing me with what i needed so searched the forums as to what would suit me the best. I bought a screwdriver from a forum member but didnt get on with the button and the batteries next imported a Indulgence from china and found it a wonderfull device up untill the day it died on me :(. Having very little spare cash at the time i went for a little gem which blew me away at 3.7 and was also my first go at 6v
I am still using the little gem but it is now joined by a ecigmods 5v Boxmod a 7.2 tourch mod from a member of this forum and a double barrel silver bullet. Was thinking that all my needs were cated for but keep hearing about the ego/tornado and the ghost 16 etc and would lobe to be given the chace to see for my self and my fellow ecig users what all the fuss is about
James

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
My name is Andy and I can suck start a leaf blower. Since I started vaping in 2008 I have tried real hard not to try every darn unit out there and Tim is making it real hard to resist getting this one. How sexy does that look? Please print my name on an extra big bit of paper so there is a much higher chance of picking me out of the hat. I promise not to do myself up as Whoopi Goldberg and hum Unchained Melody during the video.:D

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Thanks for the interest guys :)- I think after that comment Andy we should insist that whoever reviews the Ghost 016 has to dress up as Whoopi Goldberg and hum the tune of unchained melody....just as long as there isn't any pottery involved :p:D

Roll up roll up - GHOST 016 to be won - post here to add your name to the hat!!! :vapor:

I have never done a video review, but I would love for your product to be the first one I do. I live in Las Vegas so I can even do a review on the strip with millions of people in the backround. If you perfer, I can do a wholesome review from my living room with my cute dogs in the backround. See how flexible I can be? I have only been vaping since last month, but that means that I will bring a new and exciting perspective to your product. I will, of course, honestly tell the world how wonderful it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread