The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Make a video review = free GHOST 016

Discussion in 'Moju Republic' started by smokindeuce, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. smokindeuce

smokindeuce Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Hello one and all [​IMG]

We are currently looking for someone to review our latest product: GHOST 016

[​IMG]

Anyone can apply just tell us a little bit about yourself in this thread such as experience etc and when we've got a few interested people we will draw a name out of a hat.

In return the winner will receive a 'yours to keep' GHOST 016 starter kit to conduct the review with. [​IMG]

Good Luck! :)

2. just-cass

just-cass Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2009
    ireland
    I'd LOVE to do a review for you Tim....

Firstly I haven't done a video review before so it would be totally new and sparkly...I'm from Ireland so have an irish accent...can't hurt....hrrrmmmm...I have a fairly good idea of details about ecigs but not too much to over nerdify the review....and well....i'd love to try the ghost as it looks pretty cool : o)

I can write about being professional, to the point, concise with the right detail but that's all a given...right?

3. jimfixit

jimfixit Full Member

Apr 26, 2010
    nottignham uk
    Hi
    I am james i am 34 from nottingham England i took up vaping on april the 7th of this year using a supermini kit from e-gigs.co.uk but found that after 16 years smoking it wasnt providing me with what i needed so searched the forums as to what would suit me the best. I bought a screwdriver from a forum member but didnt get on with the button and the batteries next imported a Indulgence from china and found it a wonderfull device up untill the day it died on me :(. Having very little spare cash at the time i went for a little gem which blew me away at 3.7 and was also my first go at 6v
    I am still using the little gem but it is now joined by a ecigmods 5v Boxmod a 7.2 tourch mod from a member of this forum and a double barrel silver bullet. Was thinking that all my needs were cated for but keep hearing about the ego/tornado and the ghost 16 etc and would lobe to be given the chace to see for my self and my fellow ecig users what all the fuss is about
    James

4. mikrosoft

mikrosoft Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2009
    Aldington Kent UK
    i would love to review it for you im uk based and would love to compare it to the many mods and models of ecigs i have thanks mike

5. frogbmth

frogbmth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    My name is Andy and I can suck start a leaf blower. Since I started vaping in 2008 I have tried real hard not to try every darn unit out there and Tim is making it real hard to resist getting this one. How sexy does that look? Please print my name on an extra big bit of paper so there is a much higher chance of picking me out of the hat. I promise not to do myself up as Whoopi Goldberg and hum Unchained Melody during the video.:D

6. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Thanks for the interest guys :)- I think after that comment Andy we should insist that whoever reviews the Ghost 016 has to dress up as Whoopi Goldberg and hum the tune of unchained melody....just as long as there isn't any pottery involved :p:D

Roll up roll up - GHOST 016 to be won - post here to add your name to the hat!!! :vapor:

7. jimfixit

jimfixit Full Member

Apr 26, 2010
    nottignham uk
    [​IMG]Got my outfit ready

8. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK

Haha - bwilliant Jim a Bwian Badonde review - now that I'd pay to see!! :D

9. stevemontuno

stevemontuno Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2009
    sheffield uk
    hi,,

Id love to review your GHOST 016,,looks like a nice piece of vaping kit,,,ive been vaping since sept 2009 and ive done a few video reviews already,,,my youtube channel is stevemontuno,,,,,,:)

10. Blaze

Blaze Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2010
    Kentucky
  11. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Nice to see a few more entrants.... ;)

No-one else out there wanting a shot at a free quality ecig kit? you know you wanna..... :D

12. jimfixit

jimfixit Full Member

Apr 26, 2010
    nottignham uk
  13. I have never done a video review, but I would love for your product to be the first one I do. I live in Las Vegas so I can even do a review on the strip with millions of people in the backround. If you perfer, I can do a wholesome review from my living room with my cute dogs in the backround. See how flexible I can be? I have only been vaping since last month, but that means that I will bring a new and exciting perspective to your product. I will, of course, honestly tell the world how wonderful it is.

14. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Sorry gang have been away for a few days... we will anounce the winner of this comp tonight.... :D

So get posting people for a last chance to win a Ghost 016...;)

15. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Okay now this is it the very last chance to win a Ghost 016..... Roll up roll up... :vapor:

16. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Announcing winner in T-MINUS 5 minutes....:toast:

17. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
    One minute to goooooooooooooooooooooooo!

18. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Okay I have 7 names (not bad odds!) now all cut up.... now just to find a hat.... oooh the suspense! [​IMG]

19. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
  20. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
    pull out a name already!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.