Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Reaches in................ Just Cass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHHOOOO!!!!!
hissyfit.gif

Well done Cass - congratulations!!!!
birthday.gif

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
i am planning it already guys i am sooo excited about this...thankyou so much tim i am over the vaporcloud!!!promise i will do my best and make a good review for you : o)

thanks again look forward to posting up the video : o)

I'm sure it will be great Cass!! :)

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
ghost arrived today...preparing for my first video review now...standby to laugh your socks off at my terribleness of reviewing...well....hope it wont be that bad but at least you're prepared ; o)

THANKS again tim....got the kit and two extra atties along with a lovely handwritten note...made my week : o) LOVE mondays : o)

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
ghost arrived today...preparing for my first video review now...standby to laugh your socks off at my terribleness of reviewing...well....hope it wont be that bad but at least you're prepared ; o)

THANKS again tim....got the kit and two extra atties along with a lovely handwritten note...made my week : o) LOVE mondays : o)

Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy..... I have never been so anxious to watch a review in my life... I am even looking forward to watching this over watching my own :D (yeah I like watching my vids)

by-the-by nice seeing you around JC

LGD

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
aww shucks thanks guys.....well i've crossed the pond to another forum closer to home with a little less traffic as i've found the holy grail of ecigs(ghost and ciscolr306!) so theres really not as much need for me to delve into ecfs millions of posts....miss you guys though it is wonderful to see the avatars of friends from when i first got into ecigs(and you remember the days when i was a fan of the stock 901 batt...lol)

hugs and shamrocks from ireland

cass : o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread