Gingerbread Brulee

Status
Not open for further replies.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
This recipe really needs the Capella flavorings for it to come out right. PA Gingerbread just doesn't get it.

Yes, I know a E-juice Vendor (whom I will not mention) that switched from Capella Gingerbread to PA and it was not even close to as good!! I am not trying to put down PA mind you, I just think that Capella Gingerbread is WAY above PA. PA cannot compare at all.

CV

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Bahnzo....i am the queen of the butterscotch search. I've tried them all...and the best, far best, two i've found are :

PureVapes Butterscotch Cookie Dough
FreedomSmokesUSA Hopscotch

Don't bother with the rest.....they all suck eggs in comparison.

I've tried diy, and failed...at butterscotch....so i just leave it up to those 2 experts.

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
Bahnzo....i am the queen of the butterscotch search. I've tried them all...and the best, far best, two i've found are :

PureVapes Butterscotch Cookie Dough
FreedomSmokesUSA Hopscotch

Don't bother with the rest.....they all suck eggs in comparison.

I've tried diy, and failed...at butterscotch....so i just leave it up to those 2 experts.

I refuse to give up at making my own. The only juice that I remotely consider buying nowadays is JC Marcado. Everything else I make myself and am quite happy with....it's only a matter of time before I stumble on a good butterscotch mix.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Hi Nikhil. Yes, I definitely am going to try the LorAnns butter rum when it cools down a little to get out and about. My DIY'g is going meh, nothing to write home about. I'm finding that I favor mostly the single flavors over the blends. My main vape when I first began vaping was bubblegum, but I just can't seem to get the Cap's bubblegum flavor to wake up and shout. It's good, just not WOW, kind of like a glass of dr pepper that's been sitting around for an hour.

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
I refuse to give up at making my own. The only juice that I remotely consider buying nowadays is JC Marcado. Everything else I make myself and am quite happy with....it's only a matter of time before I stumble on a good butterscotch mix.

Have you tried Juicy Liquid's Butterscotch flavor? I think it's excellent. They have a limited selection but I've never had a flavor from them that I didn't like.

They're out of the PG mix at the moment but they have non-PG in stock.

If you've never ordered from them, you get the Naked for flavor only.

Juicy Butterscotch [30BUTTSCH] - $19.99 : JuicyLiquid.com, DIY E-Liquid and Accessories!

yelibe

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2012
San Jose
I actually put this recipe together and it is amazing! It is my all time favorite now!

Gingerbread Brulee

Gingerbread (Capella) 40%
Vanilla Custard (Capella) 30%
Caramel (Capella) 20%
French Vanilla (Capella) 10%

Total flavoring: 20% (I like it strong)
Base: 20% VG/80% PG

This has become one of my favorite recipes when I want something sweet and a little spicy. Great TH and good vapor. I don't recommend adding additional sweetener since it's very sweet as is. Enjoy!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread