New Customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

M&R B

Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Me and my wife have used the same company for juice since we started vaping the first week of August. Banana nut bread and RY4 are my favorite 2 juices. My other regular juices are Graham Cracker that I add a small amount of vanilla to for creaminess. Another one of my main juices, a flavor I created that I call "Ole Blue Eyes", it consists of 40% cream, 30% tobacco, 15% brandy, 15% cherry. Lastly, a mix I put together that's 33% banana, 33% vanilla, 33% milk chocolate. We buy bigger bottles of flavors and mix some of them to create a vape that's very satisfying for us.

My wife and I recently stopped at a local ecig store we hadn't visited yet (we have 6 in area) and she sampled a flavor called honeysuckle. She loved it but we didn't buy it due to the price, the company we order from cant be beat on price (.29-.55 cents per/ml depending on bottle size) and for the most part the quality is quite good (in our opinion). That being said, the caramel in the RY4 from unsaid company tastes a little off (almost like walnuts) so I get it with an extra vanilla shot and its great. We have yet to find a vanilla from them or local stores that we're completely satisfied with, just not quiet what we expect from a vanilla. So my wife did some research on the internet for something similar and several reviews led her to Kick Bass Vapor. So we decided despite the price (just not used to it) we're gonna give it a shot :).

We recently received our first order from Kick Bass (RY4, Hummingbird Nectar, V Spot and 555 tobacco; all 15ml, extra flavor, 18mg). The RY4 is .... well .... absolutely fantastic!! The caramel is the first time Ive enjoyed caramel undertones, very creamy vape that's not overly rich or sweet. Very satisfying and addictive! The V Spot vanilla is the vanilla we've been trying to find, it is slightly to sweet and rich for me but we did get extra flavor. I figure if I get it without extra flavor it will be perfect!! We will now be getting those exclusively from Kickbass. As for the Hummingbird Nectar my wife was honestly a bit disappointed. She described it as a vanilla with a grassy taste to it :unsure:. I myself didn't like it either but I also don't like those particular types of juices that run in that same sort of category as the Nectar. I haven't tried the 555 yet (my wife doesn't like the tobacco juices).

All in all a great first impression thus far. It would be nice to see bigger bottles with price break though. I can vape anywhere between 8-12ml a day so a little break is always appreciated lol. We want to possibly try the naner Nut nut loaf, monkey bread, butterscotch candy, mocha ice cream and banana moon pie eventually but gotta watch my wallet :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread