New Supplier, New Philosophy, and a 10 Day Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Is it good??? Please tell me it is...ll

Yes it's good but I'm not positive it's cherry. It's hard to put my finger on some of the fruit flavors but the mint choc is definitely minty. Tastes just like those square green wrapper after dinner mints.

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
@55_Gallon_Drummer

In terms of community participation, you're already miles ahead of most, just a FYI. It's refreshing. :thumb:
I appreciate that. Truth be told, I enjoy shooting the .... more than I enjoy writing sales copy... The community here is obviously knowledgeable, and contrary to popular opinion, I haven't found it to be at all intimidating. There's definitely a lot of rules, and I'm guessing the framework is a part of the reticence on behalf of most. I truly haven't met many vendors who aren't all about the community, we all just show it differently I guess.

Reactions: tmcase

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
I appreciate that. Truth be told, I enjoy shooting the .... more than I enjoy writing sales copy... The community here is obviously knowledgeable, and contrary to popular opinion, I haven't found it to be at all intimidating. There's definitely a lot of rules, and I'm guessing the framework is a part of the reticence on behalf of most. I truly haven't met many vendors who aren't all about the community, we all just show it differently I guess.

They're truly few and far between. I'm use to other forums like reddit and I cuss like a sailor so it took me a minute to get use to the atmosphere here, but I find because of the mild rules in place it's created an atmosphere that is super friendly and incredibly helpful. I haven't seen a single ounce of trolling or shady behavior since I've been here, that's saying a lot. I've joined countless forums since I first joined the internet in 1998 and I've never found anything close to what's going on here. The amount of people I've had take a second out of their day to help me is an example of just how great this community is. Sure, there's shady folks everywhere but I haven't encountered one here, only friendly people that wish you well. I really contribute a lot of it to the fact that so many of us are just ecstatic to be free from cigarettes and we just want to share the knowledge that we have to help others. I mean look at me, without this place, I would have smoked those 900+ cigarettes indicated by my banner below, and for that I am truly grateful.

:blush::banana:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Yes it's good but I'm not positive it's cherry. It's hard to put my finger on some of the fruit flavors but the mint choc is definitely minty. Tastes just like those square green wrapper after dinner mints.
I have a stock pile of cocoa and peppermint here...I'm a chocoholic.... But I've been searching for a sweet fruity citrusy something that I just haven't found yet....lol....maybe now I have!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I wish I jumped on the train sooner. The good thing is, I'm here! I made it!
Kiddo...if you knew what I went thru trying to quit before...smh.....and all it took was a tiny Kanger. If only id known......sigh.....but you're right, we're all here now, and that's what's important. This time it worked!!!! Id never made it 6 days before, let alone 6 months. We just had to get to that "spot" where the planets aligned and everything fell into place!

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Congratulations to the winners of the overtime round! Redd, red, Nancy - enjoy your gigantic honking bottles of awesome sauce!

Again, I'd just like to thank 55_gallon for the amazing contest and all the goodies being laid out. You're definitely making a wave and getting on your way to being a top selling vendor!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Well lookie where @redrebel821 led me to! What an awesome contest! I am going to have to go back a few pages to make sure I do what I need to do to get legal, lol. @55_Gallon_Drummer I just took a look-see at the website and I am seriously impressed with what you are offering! There is no. way. I can pass on a deal like that 10-pack sampler!!

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
Well lookie where @redrebel821 led me to! What an awesome contest! I am going to have to go back a few pages to make sure I do what I need to do to get legal, lol. @55_Gallon_Drummer I just took a look-see at the website and I am seriously impressed with what you are offering! There is no. way. I can pass on a deal like that 10-pack sampler!!
\\
@55_Gallon_Drummer.
I was looking around your juices. Are all of your juices heavy on the VG? I'm not a dripper or cloud chaser and tend to select juices with 50/50 ot more PG.
Dang those prices are great though.
Not all, the actual percentages are listed on each juice, and each one varies based on the final flavoring ingredient mixture. We're between 60-90% VG on our line, so unfortunately, you won't find anything 50/50. but we have a few that are close to that.

Reactions: cooladdict

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
HAHA, that's the idea. Glad you found us (Thank you @redrebel821 :) ), if you think the sampler is something, just wait until you've got one of those 120s in your hands ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread