GIVEAWAY! 20 Freemax Mesh Pro to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi freemax team and thank you for the giveaway!

I keep hearing praise about this tank and the moment I got a notif for a giveaway I had to join.

are you planning to dive into the RBA market ?
Hi freemax team and thank you for the giveaway!

I keep hearing praise about this tank and the moment I got a notif for a giveaway I had to join.

are you planning to dive into the RBA market ?

A RBA section was launched along with the original Fireluke tank and as the coils of the Freemax Mesh Pro and the Fireluke are interchangable, so at the moment we are still working on the RBA section, need a little bit time though.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi Freemax Team!!!
Can we use Freemax Mech Pro in MTL?
Thanks

The lowest wattage you can use the Freemax Mesh Pro with single mesh coil is 40-50 watts and basically it's sub ohm tank, however you can try first and give us your feedback, thx!

clickstah

Aug 8, 2018
A RBA section was launched along with the original Fireluke tank and as the coils of the Freemax Mesh Pro and the Fireluke are interchangable, so at the moment we are still working on the RBA section, need a little bit time though.

nice, I assume youll move into RDAs and RTAs eventually, cant wait to see whats coming. thanks for the giveaway

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hi and thanks for the giveaway. Props on not only making a solid performer but also for the coil variety, especially offering a SS 316L mesh option for us temp control vapers. I'm not a huge drop in coil fan, but yours is good enough to give an RTA a good run for the money.

Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread