Giveaway Time - Have a chance to win 1 of 100 Innokin Brand Packs and the Endura M18

Status
Not open for further replies.
:banana:How to enter:
1. You just need to follow our social media and sign up to enter this giveaway on our New Website Done
2. Comment below to tell me what do you like the best of our New Website. IT IS A CLEAN LOOK AND USER FRIENDLY
3. Comment below to tell me what can we continually improve our Website to make it better. ONLY IMPROVEMENT COMMENT WOULD BE IT TOOK ME A FEW DAYS WHEN I ACCIDENTLY FOUND I DID NOT HAVE TO PUSH THE POWER BUTTON TO HIT THE SCEPTER. LOL
4. Please let your friends on ECF know about this Giveaway. Thanks. ARE YOU KIDDING I HAVE TOLD ALL MY VAPE BUDDIES ABOUT THE SCEPTER AS SOON AS I STARTED USING IT, NOW I WILL TELL THEM ABOUT THIS.

Last edited:

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
UPS attempted to deliver my prize, but wanted $34.90 in duty fees collected from me. I unfortunately had to refuse the package, as I had paid the nominal fee to Innokin when I completed the form. Please check.

Yep,recently the same thing happened to me.
Sometimes it happens when they declare a lower value on the contents of the package,those duty fees just eet crazy.
I was supposed to get a (*Insert random pod mod name*) from a giveaway,when it got here to Spain instead of it being delivered at my door i got a piece of paper so i could go and pick it up at the local Mail post place.

They wanted me to pay some duty fees which were in total the worth of said device plus 3 euros and 50 cents.
Told them no,they kept there for a while then they would send it back to the company who sent it.

Send pm's to the company who had the giveaway and no reply yet...and that was on the 30th of November 2020 rofl.

Hope you get it sorted out buddy.

cheers

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
Innokin sent a link where a form asks for information, copy of drivers license, verification of paypal payment ($3.00), and name/address.
Interesting. i didn't get that. Maybe just not yet. Thanks for the heads up about the duty $. Hope you're not too disappointed and that it works out.

Reactions: Resistance

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
Interesting. i didn't get that. Maybe just not yet. Thanks for the heads up about the duty $. Hope you're not too disappointed and that it works out.
Surprised more than disappointed. Innokin replied they have no control over duty charges between shippers.

• Informative
Reactions: MLEJ

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Surprised more than disappointed. Innokin replied they have no control over duty charges between shippers.

At least your got a response,my last 3 pm's to the ''company who will remain nameless'' who sent me the device i won in the giveaway haven't replied since november loll

And yeah it sucks,lost already 2 devices this way...one a giveaway and another one from a friend here in ECF.

Hoping that my recently won Drag mod doesn't suffer the same fate when it gets delivered...i really want that one hehe

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
:shock: WOW ! ! ! Didn't know there would be more WINNERS Posted . . .

Either way . . . .
To the 2nd Group of
30 WINNERS

For The
Innokin Branded Pack & Endura M18 Giveaway

6edc614621c9225c10e7ea291e081c13.gif

animated-balloons.gif

AND - To the 2 Very Special ECF WINNERS Too :

:headbang: @MLEJ :banana:

&

:banana: @Udon :headbang:

BTW: AS I mentioned to the other earlier WINNERS - Please post a picture of "Yourself" in the Hats and the T-Shirt - Really would like to see "You" in them . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Also -
xjL3W9N.jpg
. . .

@Innokin_timmy - "Lexi" / @Innokin Team . . .

for continuing to support the ECF Community with these Giveaway Contest . . .

huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018

Hi I am sorry to hear that you had these bad experiences.

Please note that controlling the customs from each country is really beyond our ability. However, do you think it is possible that you can pay for the customs clearance fee first and send us the screenshot of your invoice? So we can apply the refund for you guys.

Once again, thank you for all your participation and sorry for all the inconveniences.

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
Hi I am sorry to hear that you had these bad experiences.Please note that controlling the customs from each country is really beyond our ability. However, do you think it is possible that you can pay for the customs clearance fee first and send us the screenshot of your invoice? So we can apply the refund for you guys.
Once again, thank you for all your participation and sorry for all the inconveniences.
Heard from UPS today. They said duty fees have been cleared and they will deliver package on Tuesday. Thank you for offering to refund, doesn't appear it will necessary. necessary

Last edited:

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Yep,recently the same thing happened to me.
Sometimes it happens when they declare a lower value on the contents of the package,those duty fees just eet crazy.
I was supposed to get a (*Insert random pod mod name*) from a giveaway,when it got here to Spain instead of it being delivered at my door i got a piece of paper so i could go and pick it up at the local Mail post place.

They wanted me to pay some duty fees which were in total the worth of said device plus 3 euros and 50 cents.
Told them no,they kept there for a while then they would send it back to the company who sent it.

Send pm's to the company who had the giveaway and no reply yet...and that was on the 30th of November 2020 rofl.

Hope you get it sorted out buddy.

cheers

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us.

There must have some technology issues of our backstage, because I didn’t receive your messages lately. I will definitely double check for that. I am truly sorry for all your inconvenience and unpleasant experiences though.

Please note that we really cannot control the custom from each country, and we can make it up for you is that we give you the refund for the custom clearance fee while you send us a screenshot of the invoice.

Please let me know, if there is anything else that I can help you.

Once again, we are sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience and misunderstanding.

Wish you have a wonderful day!

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us.

There must have some technology issues of our backstage, because I didn’t receive your messages lately. I will definitely double check for that. I am truly sorry for all your inconvenience and unpleasant experiences though.

Please note that we really cannot control the custom from each country, and we can make it up for you is that we give you the refund for the custom clearance fee while you send us a screenshot of the invoice.

Please let me know, if there is anything else that I can help you.

Once again, we are sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience and misunderstanding.

Wish you have a wonderful day!

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

No need to apologize @Innokin_timmy ,issue wasn't with your company that is why i wrote:

(*Insert random pod mod name*)

Didn't want to name the company,so i just wrote the ''insert random pod mod name'' and left it that,didn't feel right bad mouthing another company on your thread.
Just posted to let the original poster know that things like this do happen,sometimes the Spanish customs will just grab a package at random and that is the one that gets the bad luck.
Either that or something ''fishy'' about the declaration details of said package,lower values and stuff like that.

So again no need to apologize my friend :)

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Final Round. Winner Announcement.:thumb:

Hi ECF,

let's congrats to these 40 lucky winners of our latest Giveaway!:headbang:
We appreciate all your participation and thank you for always support Innokin.
Each winner will get an Innokin Brand Pack and an Endura M18!
111111111111111111.jpg

We are happy to announce this Giveaway come to a successful end now!
Please stay tuned for our next event!:banana:

;)ECF Winners:
@Resistance
@Uranus On Fire
@mac63

Note: please DM claim your prize as soon as possible.

Please note that we will take our 14 days break soon. So please claim your prize before Feb 4th (GMT+8) Otherwise we will have to arrange your package for you after Feb 20th. (GMT+8)

:thumbs:Thanks for your patient waiting and understanding in advance.

Best Regards,
Innokin Team.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
To the 3rd and Final Group of WINNERS
For The
Innokin Branded Pack & Endura M18 Giveaway

6edc614621c9225c10e7ea291e081c13.gif

animated-balloons.gif

AND - To the 3 Very Special ECF WINNERS Too :

BTW: AS I mentioned to the other earlier WINNERS - Please post a picture of "Yourself" in the Hats and the T-Shirt - Really would like to see "You" in them . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Also -
xjL3W9N.jpg
. . .

@Innokin_timmy - "Lexi" / @Innokin Team . . .

for continuing to support the ECF Community with these Giveaway Contest . . .

huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread