Apr 14, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Justin_ting

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
3. As far as I can understand from Voopoo's description, I cannot see any sense in making Drag X Plus. I have Drag X (Big thanks to @Justin_ting for sending it to me, it is a pleasure to use it.. yeah, a bit of offtopic :) ) and I must say it is a self-contained device with nothing more to improve. Yes, some people will be glad to 21700 in Drag X Plus, but in my humble opinion it will not add much power or autonomy. It is only making the whole device heavier, a totally unnecessary option for a single-battery mod. If somebody will need any of those - they will chose Drag 3, because there is 510 and better battery capacity. Maybe I think so because I am completely satisfied with my ordinary Drag X from AVE40, who knows. Anyway, I will chose Drag 3.
Thanks for your reply! Basically, there's always a need for a single 21700. People who care about battery longevity only don't care too much about the weight! :lol:. Anyway, as long as it becomes a 510 box mod, it's totally a big upgrade because your atties get a new place to go!:thumbs:

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
3) Comment down below! Tell us which one do you prefer by comparing their features and specifications.
i guess i'd prefer the Drag X Plus. It's smaller, which is good for my little hands. 100W is more than enough power for me; does anyone actually ever vape at the Drag 3's 177W or even 100? Though not completely clear from the info on the web page, it probably comes with an adapter for an 18650 battery, giving flexibility to use either that or a 21700.
Thanks for the opportunity!

• Useful

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
3) Comment down below! Tell us which one do you prefer by comparing their features and specifications.

The Drag 3 would be my choice between the two. I'm not a big fan of pods anymore. They're too small and they tend to leak.The Drag 3 is larger and won't have to charge or change batteries as often. I'm still a fan of duel 18650 batteries. Also I only own one 17000 battery. While I realize the Drag X Plus has an 18650 converter I still find the Drag 3 more attractive to my needs. The rba mode is also attractive because I like being able to build my own coils. I know I've said it before but I'd love to review the Drag 3.

• Useful

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
#Post 3

While i do like the aesthetics of the Voopoo Drag 3 177W but i prefer single battery mods hence me preferring the Voopoo Drag X Plus 100w.
To be honest i haven't tried any PnP Pods but i have heard that your brand is immensely popular due to its incredible performance.

I do like the aesthetics of the Drag X Plus,perfect size for me with a wide variety of coils to choose from,makes it a winner in my book.
Couple of other details that i like is the 5.5ml Capacity pod,perfect for my style of vaping and i just love the general looks of the device,sleek and classy.

Thanks for the giveaway.

• Informative

Udon

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2018
1) View our website(https://www.ave40.com) and these two kits-
Drag 3: https://www.ave40.com/voopoo-drag-3-177w-tc-vape-starter-kit.html
Drag X Plus: Voopoo Drag X Plus 100w Vape Starter Kit
Visited.

2) Tag your friends! Join us with your friends together!
@MLEJ @Aruones

Between both products I like the Voopoo Drag X Plus more because I prefer to use pod mods. Both products have good specs, use the latest GENE.FAN 2.0 Chipset, and similar design. But I like pod mods better.

RagnarLodbrok

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2019
Sweden
1) View our website(https://www.ave40.com) and these two kits-
Drag 3: https://www.ave40.com/voopoo-drag-3-177w-tc-vape-starter-kit.html
Drag X Plus: https://www.ave40.com/voopoo-drag-x-plus-100w-vape-starter-kit.html
2) Tag your friends! Join us with your friends together!
1) Website viewed
2) @Aristotel @Nakmor Drack @La_Navidad @AlphaLegion
3) I think I'd prefer DRAG 3, thanks to it's 510 pin and battery compartment for double 18650. I already have a pod for stealth vaping and I don't like the idea of bigger pod-mods. With DRAG 3 I can use my RDAs without hesitating that there will be not enough power to fire heavy coil builds. But both devices are very stylish and have good new Gene Fan chip, so I am sure Drag X Plus will also find it's fans.

• Useful

Steamhammer

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2020
Germany

I prefer the Drag 3, just because I like dual 18650 mods more. The size difference is not THAT much compared to a single 21700 mod, but you get considerably more battery life. Honestly, as an MTL vaper I don't need that extra battery capacity to get through the day, but I like it when I don't have to care about charging/changing batteries for days. Dual 18650 for me is simply the best compromise between size and battery life.
And when I'm out and about and don't want to carry much, I take a small pod vape like the XROS or Caliburn.

I already own a Drag Max which I like for it's form and feeling, but I miss the 510 connector. The Drag 3 would solve this.

• Useful

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
3. My preference would be the Drag X Plus. I noticed with these coils for both the Drag X Plus and the Drag 3 that it appears to have solved some of the slow wicking issues that were happening with the PNP coils to some extent. That's an interesting shape and a very large wicking port.

They both are very similar other than one being dual battery. The Drag 3 reminds me very much of the Argus GT and while it is very nice and comes with a different tank as a kit, the Drag X plus has that 510 connection that was missing in the X but is fully capable of taking a 21700 battery which is exactly what I am looking for right now. Either product is perfectly fine but at the moment I am in the market to get a 21700 mod for single battery use.

I am a little confused about it saying that it has a detachable 510 in the list as one of its features but that's not mentioned in the contents so I'm wondering if there is simply the option to purchase a separate 510 it's not very clear to me. It does look an images as though it has a 510.

The Prussian Blue color on both of them are absolutely gorgeous. Either one would make a fine test product!

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread