[GIVEAWAY] Voopoo Drag 3 & Drag X Plus - Let's Try It Out! ------- ENDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2017
Visited the website and reviewed the specifications of the devices.
The unconditional choice for me is Drag X plus. I prefer compact single-battery mods and the 21700 option has an added benefit. I waited a very long time for a normal single-battery with 510 connector to appear among the excellent VOOPOO devices. But VOOPOO stubbornly produced compact devices with beautiful designs but ugly pods.
And finally the dream came true: Drag X Plus is in the market!

@Boris bmp @Vitalis @Alex Norg

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    1.) and done.
    2.) @somdcomputerguy @MartinD @Superuser187
    3.) I prefer the Drag X over the Drag 3 due to the tight profile, the leather finish is really nice and manly looking. I have yet to try a VOOPOO product and would be very pleased to do so.

Resistance

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2020
    Drax X. A single 21700 Gene Fan 2.0 chipped mod that looks elegant and sleek. It can power from 5-100w and ha the same styling as the bigger and badder Drag 3 which also is fitted with the Gene Fan 2.0 chipset and fires from 5-177w and is dual battery mod with the same elegant finishing. I lean more toward the Drag 3 and only due to the dual battery capacity, but a single 21700 battery is almost just as good on a normal given day.

Reactions: Justin_ting

Basilius

ECF Veteran
    Mar 20, 2020
    Siberia
    1) I followed the links and flipped through all the information. In my opinion, there are few graphic illustrations on the pages showing the features of box mods. As always at the start, the price seems a little overpriced.
    2) @Anise @Koolkiz @Letitia
    3) To be honest, I think TPP Pod Tanks are completely redundant in these kits and I'm only comparing box mods.
    Voopoo Drag 3 177W is my choice.
    I am attracted by the greater autonomy and wider availability of 18650 cells.
    Most often, I use MTL tanks, but sometimes I indulge myself with high-power RDAs, and Drag 3 is better for this purpose.

• Useful

JSec

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2020
    Ružinov
    3 My choice will be Drag 3, because of it's classic design and size. I like what Voopoo has done to this series, all changes in design and new types of mods except new tanks. It would be better to put a simple RDA on new mods and leave those PnP-tanks as an alternative. These new Pod-tanks look ugly to me.
    I have also chosen Drag 3, because I wanted to try dual-battery mod for a very long time, I needed some kind of home vape machine and I even have an RDA for this, just nowhere to put it on. So Drag 3 is perfect for this with new Chip and good battery.

• Informative

Gordons

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 13, 2020
    Johnstone
    1) View our website(https://www.ave40.com) and these two kits-
    Drag 3: https://www.ave40.com/voopoo-drag-3-177w-tc-vape-starter-kit.html
    Drag X Plus: https://www.ave40.com/voopoo-drag-x-plus-100w-vape-starter-kit.html
    2) Tag your friends! Join us with your friends together!
    3) Comment down below! Tell us which one do you prefer by comparing their features and specifications.

1) I have viewed both links
    2) @Cameron Brasher @Izan @iBloke
    3) Drag 3 preferred. It has classy design and the shape I used to hold in my hands, it must feel very solid. At some moment I thought I could try X Plus, but unfortunately I am not familiar with 21700 batteries and I have no charger for this type of batteries, and I do not charge mods through usb, unless it is a pod device. So a pair of common 18650 - thats what I need. New TPP coils look also very interesting and I suppose the will be massive vapor production when using them.
    Thanks, @Justin_ting for this chance to try something new, both devices are awesome, but I choose Drag 3.

CharlesL

ECF Veteran
  • Sep 2, 2019
    3) Comment down below! Tell us which one do you prefer by comparing their features and specifications.

Drag 3 is what I would prefer. I don't need a compromise between an ordinary mod and a pod mod. I am sure that a single 21700 battery would be enough to use these new TPP coils, but I don't intend to use them, more interested in full wattage of Drag 3 to fire some clouds through RTA.

• Informative

philbh

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Westlake, Ohio
    I really like the Drag 3 with the classic design cues taken from the OG Drag. Very nice to have a 510 connection on the new Drag X Plus, and 21700 battery as well. I know that both new devices will be well made, but I would prefer the dual 18650 Drag 3.

• Useful

Uranus On Fire

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 19, 2018
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread