[GIVEAWAY] Voopoo Drag 3 & Drag X Plus - Let's Try It Out! ------- ENDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

YDeeJay

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2020
Austria
3) Comment down below! Tell us which one do you prefer by comparing their features and specifications.
I like new drag 3. It is a good thing that there is almost no difference between it and Max, I like Drag Max and I tried it recently but I was disappointed that there was no 510 pin. Drag 3 is almost the same with some more features and modes, and it has everything I like, 18650 batteries, good power output, classic design.

MorganJ11

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2020
3) Comment down below! Tell us which one do you prefer by comparing their features and specifications.
I would rather take Drag 3, the reason is pretty simple - I like all classic Drags and it seems I owned them all. I like that awesome Prussian Blue color and would like to test "Super Boost Mode" on some of my RTAs. I am not sure 21700 battery on Drag X Plus will produce enoungh power to make that, so my choice is Drag 3!

WWhite

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2020
1) View our website(https://www.ave40.com) and these two kits-
Drag 3: https://www.ave40.com/voopoo-drag-3-177w-tc-vape-starter-kit.html
Drag X Plus: https://www.ave40.com/voopoo-drag-x-plus-100w-vape-starter-kit.html
2) Tag your friends! Join us with your friends together!

1. Done
2. @Nakmor Drack @AngeNZ @AlphaLegion
3. I will be happy to test Voopoo Drag 3. It looks more traditional to me, as I used to vape double 18650 mods with low ohm coils. I also care about long battery life, cause I often have no place to recharge batteries in my mods, so it is crucial for me. Leather finish is stunning on both devices, but there is more leather on Drag 3 - so another pro for Drag 3.

Reactions: Justin_ting

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2020
New Zealand
1) Done. Nicely presented and explained
2) @Nailz @bigbob2322 @hittman
3) I own a Drag X and I like it, I dont mind the Drag X Plus but I think for a change I will like to try the Drag 3, more long lasting because of the two batteries, Interested in trying the new Gen.fan 2.0 an upgraded chip is certainty attractive. I do like the PnP coils, mine havent leak so far (fingers crossed) but I will like to try the new TPP coils and see what they have improved in these ones.

MohamedM

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2019
DE
1. I have viewed the website, everything looks great.
2. @Cameron Brasher @sparty @nepu_nepuki
3. I want to try Drag 3. I don't have anything from Drag series, but my friend has Drag S and he gave it to me for a test-drive. I was surprised about the performance and quality - everything was perfect. But I think I want to try the mod with two batteries from the legendary Drag series, Drag 3 must be very long lasting and powerful. Thank you.

AlphaLegion

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2020
1. Done.
2. @RagnarLodbrok @Alyssa M @Nakmor Drack @Aruones
3. I choose Drag 3! I was lucky to get Drag Max at the moment it appeared on the market - and I was really satisfied with all functions and ergonomics of Max, everything was on its place, every mode was working right as it should. I liked two 18650 batteries inside and I could enjoy vaping without constant recharging. BUT. I really suffered there was no 510 pin to attach an RTA or RDA, and finally Voopoo decide to make a new Drag with 510 - thats a win!

Aristotel

ECF Veteran
  • Aug 16, 2019
    1 Viewed
    2 @RagnarLodbrok @CharlesL @Alyssa M @Nakmor Drack @Aruones
    3 I would like to have Voopoo Drag 3 kit. I only know about Voopoo from using Navi, an excellent tiny pod which is still in my vaping arsenal. Drag 3 seems to be as good as previous models but with improved options. I like the colored leather sides and the shape of it. Would be interesting to try new TPP tank also, new coils must be very flavorful. I dont have any other atomizers to try with Drag 3, but 510 would be very useful for those people who like to swap them on the mod.

Alphacentauri

ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2020
    1) It is done.
    2) @sware @METFAN14 @Ananias013 @Jake Gongolez @coxy_ja
    3) Like many others - I like new Drag 3. It is a legendary mod series, despite some fails - it is very popular. I already had first Drag in the past, but I gave it as a present to a friend of mine, cause wanted something new. Now there is some place for a new Drag 3, hahaha. Drag X plus looks interesting too, but I don't like single battery mods, cause I am always afraid to run out of battery.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 27, 2016
    www.ave40.com
    It's a great time to have all of you together here and all of your participation is deeply appreciated! We have 31 contesters this time...

La_Navidad, Nakmor Drack, Jen Bee, dunskoy, Aruones, MLEJ, Anise, Cloud-FF7, Udon, RagnarLodbrok, Steamhammer, AvaOrchid, VStorm, Conductor, smacuser, Resistance, Basilius, JSec, Gordons, CharlesL, philbh, Uranus On Fire, YDeeJay, MorganJ11, WWhite, Xeban, Aliraonz, MohamedM, AlphaLegion, Aristotel, Alphacentauri.

And CONGRATULATION to our winners!!!

@Cloud-FF7, @RagnarLodbrok, @CharlesL, @MohamedM.

winners-jpg.927709

Please DM us with your details for prize delivery!!!

See you guys next time!

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    It's a great time to have all of you together here and all of your participation is deeply appreciated! We have 31 contesters this time...

La_Navidad, Nakmor Drack, Jen Bee, dunskoy, Aruones, MLEJ, Anise, Cloud-FF7, Udon, RagnarLodbrok, Steamhammer, AvaOrchid, VStorm, Conductor, smacuser, Resistance, Basilius, JSec, Gordons, CharlesL, philbh, Uranus On Fire, YDeeJay, MorganJ11, WWhite, Xeban, Aliraonz, MohamedM, AlphaLegion, Aristotel, Alphacentauri.

And CONGRATULATION to our winners!!!

@Cloud-FF7, @RagnarLodbrok, @CharlesL, @MohamedM.

winners-jpg.927709

Please DM us with your details for prize delivery!!!

See you guys next time!

Wohooo!!

tenor.gif

Can't believe i won.

Thanks a bunch for the giveaway @Justin_ting , DM sent :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread