The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Giving away Om Vapors WTA 120ml 36mg

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward - PIF - Canada' started by D Persimmons, Jun 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. D Persimmons

D Persimmons Account closed on request

Mar 9, 2014
    Do you live in Canada? I have 4 120ml bottles of om vapours wta 36mg. I also have stuff from aroma ejuice but i'm keeping it just because its so expensive. The om vapours stuff works well. I've tried it. My only complaint is that its too peppery, but all wta is too peppery. So why am i giving it away? I just don't use wta anymore. I'm pretty sensitive even to regular nic and can only vape a hundful of brands and have yet to find a liquid 100mg nic supplier that i can use to make my own that doesn't hurt. This is just my own problem. If you don't have an insane sensitivity to peppery nic, this om stuff should be perfectly fine. Besides, i am told most people use very small amounts of wta in their juice. If you are wondering why om vapours sells for a lower price, it is because they are trying to attract customers since they are new on the market (i asked them). I also bought it with a 50% off coupon so it only worked out to 30 a bottle, but they normally sell for higher (and that's still low compared to other manufacturers). Plus, they were kind enough to provide free shipping to Canada.
    If you live in Canada, i only request that you pay 10 dollars for regional and 15 for nationwide in shipping, i will cover the rest of the shipping because i'm nice (and i'm embarrassed to have so much WTA in my freezer). Also, one bottle each. (You don't need 4 for christ sake).

I hope i'm not breaking any rules. If the rules are that i cannot charge 10 shipping, please pm me and i will change that.

2. Dougiestyle

Dougiestyle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    I've been vaping for over 5 years and never tried wta. I'd be honored to accept your offer. I'm in the US though. Would you be willing to ship here? Zip code 37931 Knoxville, TN USA

3. Canadian_Vaper

Canadian_Vaper Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2015
    ON. Canada
    Still have it? I'd take a bottle, have a friend that wants me to create him a 12mg tobacco flavor and was thinking of getting WTA for throat hit, but honestly I wouldn't send money until I got it, no offense intended I just don't trust anyone lol...

4. sawlight

sawlight Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2009
    Kansas
    Wow! Heck of a deal, very nice of you. I'm in the states though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.