Glass Drip Tips and Charms for E-cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinIsIn

Dec 25, 2013
NJ
Hello fellow glass-lovers! I joined this forum and diligently made my five required new member posts, just so I could come to this thread and ask for some help. I am brand new to ECigs and made my first kit purchase a few days ago. While browsing for a kit, I saw these tips and went through the entire thread becoming more and more enamored with the beauty. I've always had a soft spot for blown glass! My question is this: I am using an Inferno ecig from Volcano products...has anyone else on this thread used/heard of these products, where they would have enough familiarity with them to tell me if one of Teena's lovely drip tips would fit this device? I see the above post above "510" but I am completely uncertain as to what that actually means. I am very short on information about compatibility and upgrades, so any info you can offer will no doubt be more than I had to work with before! Cheers!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hello fellow glass-lovers! I joined this forum and diligently made my five required new member posts, just so I could come to this thread and ask for some help. I am brand new to ECigs and made my first kit purchase a few days ago. While browsing for a kit, I saw these tips and went through the entire thread becoming more and more enamored with the beauty. I've always had a soft spot for blown glass! My question is this: I am using an Inferno ECig from Volcano products...has anyone else on this thread used/heard of these products, where they would have enough familiarity with them to tell me if one of Teena's lovely drip tips would fit this device? I see the above post above "510" but I am completely uncertain as to what that actually means. I am very short on information about compatibility and upgrades, so any info you can offer will no doubt be more than I had to work with before! Cheers!

Hi Sin, and welcome to ECF!

I would say that most of us veteran vapers have heard of Volcano products. I have never used them, but have used similar devices. It would be helpful to know exactly what you are using for the topper (the vliquid delivery system) to be able to help you in understanding all of this new (for you) jargon. Do you know if you have cartomizers? Clearomizers? If you can link us to exactly what you bought, I'm sure we can be of help. :)

The term 510 simply means the type of threading of the connector on the battery. Over the years there have been differently threaded devices requiring the user to top it with that specific threading, or to use an adapter. 510 is the most commonly used threading. Another type of threading you will see frequently is Ego threading. Here's a pic to show the difference:

The term 510 has been extended to drip tips as well. This is due to the fact that the typical ecig, with a 510 connector takes a 510 cartomizer attached to it. The drip tip then fits that cartomizer and is also called 510. It's just all matchy-matchy! :D So anything you use that is 510 threaded will take any of Teena's tips.

Let's see what you bought, and we'll go from there. :)

SinIsIn

Dec 25, 2013
NJ
Hi Sin, and welcome to ECF!

I would say that most of us veteran vapers have heard of Volcano products. I have never used them, but have used similar devices. It would be helpful to know exactly what you are using for the topper (the vliquid delivery system) to be able to help you in understanding all of this new (for you) jargon. Do you know if you have cartomizers? Clearomizers? If you can link us to exactly what you bought, I'm sure we can be of help. :)

The term 510 simply means the type of threading of the connector on the battery. Over the years there have been differently threaded devices requiring the user to top it with that specific threading, or to use an adapter. 510 is the most commonly used threading. Another type of threading you will see frequently is Ego threading. Here's a pic to show the difference:

The term 510 has been extended to drip tips as well. This is due to the fact that the typical ecig, with a 510 connector takes a 510 cartomizer attached to it. The drip tip then fits that cartomizer and is also called 510. It's just all matchy-matchy! :D So anything you use that is 510 threaded will take any of Teena's tips.

Let's see what you bought, and we'll go from there. :)

Thanks so much for the assistance! This forum has been great for connecting with knowledgable folks. The kit i purchased is this one: The ecig granddaddy

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
2mp09cj.jpg

A Minion from the Movie!

Teena - would it be possible to make one like this, but only having him holding banana's? Something like this, but only one bunch of bananas.

2uomcf9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread