Glassmanoak’s "THEVAPE TREE" Home Thread for Chit Chat, Helpful Information, and Promotions/Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
I'm lurking around and trying to keep up with everything. Since the docs stopped the morphine and the hallusionations have ceased, I can actually follow a logical stream of thoughts.
I'm better physically and have the right attitude so things will progress for me, It's difficult to lie on your back in a hospital bed and tryp deceny

Exausted nite

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Here is the latest information :

:thumbs: So Good - To see "GMO" post and give everyone an update himself, especially since I know it is very difficult for him to do so right now . . .

AND - It seems he is on a very positive road towards recovery too . . . Now - Just remember, if anyone NEEDS/Wants any of "The vape Tree" Premimum e-liquids - I also know "GMO" has stock available. All you need to do to make arrangments to get some right now is send "GMO" an email:

glassmanoak@gmail.com

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
I was schedualed for surgery on my right leg to bypass an arterial clot at my knee. This would improve circulation in my lower leg and help heal a sore under my foot so I can FINALLY start rehab.

My surgeons wife was so inconsiderate as to have their first child so surgery is postponed until Monday. The postponement was upsetting at first, but it really gives my foot 4 extra days to heal. In the meanwhile, I've beendoing exerecises in bed.. making myself stronger and surprising the PT people that I can sit up.

My attitude and determination are off the charts and I'm ready to get back to making juice again!!! I even have 2 new flavors to introduce.

THANKS all my Tree People!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread