GLASSMANOAK'S Contest #22 with multiple Winners and for WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
#1 I made 7 bottles of e-liquid, I'm hitting the start button on my dinky USC every 3 minutes. I wish I had researched them better when I bought this thing, sure it was only $20 but for $50 I would have one with a 30 minute timer. It's hard to put a price on sanity. :blink: I'm going to use this until it breaks...

All this coil making talk is way over my head. Here's a bump for anyone who needs it and goodnight all.
You can get wicks with coils already wrapped on them. Plenty of folks use rebuildables and never wrap a coil. It can be done!

#5 I just got a look at a ebaron dripper pro..............Nope, not gonna do it. I don't NEED the darn thing. I don't care how good it's supposed to look sitting on top of a Provari!

Going to play GW2 now so I forget what I just saw lol
No kidding, that Ebaron is pricey. I'm not a fan of the ceramic cup coil holder, some say they're great but I find them a pain to work with given the alternatives. So it matches the Provari... get a pro-ring and cover the dimpled bevel, then everything looks nice. :2c:

2# not me, playing around with various cotton products trying to see if any of them don't have the cotton taste I'm getting on everything so far

From my HTC One X+
I boiled my cotton for an hour total, 3 cycles of 20 minutes with rinses between. Heck, I boiled my silica and Ekowool. If you can still taste the wick after that, I got nuthin'. :tumble:

skydvejam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2010
New Sweden, Maine
2- Loving this new coil, think I need a either a few less wraps, or to twist or braid it though, not as hard hitting as I would like.
Got another one of my winnings in today. A NicQuid juice called day break, I would call it puke break lol. This stuff is nasty, worse than vaping the worshire sauce stuff I tried once. BLEH..
Oh well thanks guys for telling me about the yarn for a wick, makes changing flavors so darn easy now.

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
#1 Morning......TiggerGirl, go to sleep :) seethru_peril Howdy neighbor!

And once again, thank you Schnarph, that convinced me I really don't want it ( the ceramic cup on the ebaron)

Okay time to get a few hours sleep and then start all over. Fingers crossed that my Vape Tree order comes today :)

skydvejam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2010
New Sweden, Maine
3- Sleep lol I got 2 hours today that counts for something right? My poor cat is even starting to get upset at me. I am not a cat person but this one is wonderful, but she likes to sleep curled up in the bend of my knee and she will come down stairs are start complaining when I am not up in bed with her.
The wife worries about how little sleep I have been getting but it is life for me at this time. I have tons of Dr's appts for my days off.
At least the weather is supposed to be somewhat decent.

QueenVictoria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2010
SoCal, USA

Found this great tree so thought I'd bring it here before hitting the sack.

skullTree.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread